Keim~91 Mage

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Keim
Whee!

Keim~91 Mage

Postby Keim » Tue May 29, 2012 3:48 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character
Keim

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):
Gold

-Name: Keim
-Class: Mage
-Race: Human
-Level: 91
-Number of AAs: 1195

-Magelo Number (if you have one):
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/2374707
It's gimp but I'm working on it.

-List which keys and flags you have:
Some HoT progression
Some VoA progression

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Keem~85 Monk
Keimez~81 Chanter
Belak~85 Warrior
Danzer~67 Cleric
Kulla~64 Zerker
Lazeras~41 Ranger

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I like playing with friends and helping each other with gear, progression, raiding, and etc. EQ has the best game interface for that in my opinion without being extremely repetitive in content.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Short term is to get to 95, catch up on some much needed new content AAs and spells.
Long term is to be a part of a family again, make some more friendships, see and beat end game content, and to finally be able to say, " OK, that was the last AA I need to max them out"

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I normally play every day Mon-Fri 6-12 CST and more on the weekends. I am a little OCD so I have a hard time being just a "casual" player.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I would like to attend 100% but more realistically will be 75%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I was in Sequel back in the day when we were raiding 6 nights a week for a couple years on my Chanter.. Through Demi/TOB content. I left because I got burned out on hardcore raiding and went more casual for a while.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
TM just for GH access. Will disband for invite anytime

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Diemos, Cruelia, Houdinia, Zahasha... I am sure there are others who I have grouped/raided with in the past. I have been around a long time.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Most of my friends from long ago that I group/exp with are already members of CN and I would like to continue to play with them and add more friends to that list and help out as I can. I love the Laid back atmosphere of a casual Guild that raids end game content. I was a CO-GL of a guild in Rift that was exactly the same mentality and it works and I love that aspect. The times on the Raid schedule work for me too.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Help through progression and gear upgrades for the guild, and see and accomplish end game content with those newly found and reacquainted friends

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Aircraft Electrician
-Where are you from?
Oregon but live in Texas
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Blue

Houdinia
Whee!

Re: Keim~91 Mage

Postby Houdinia » Wed May 30, 2012 12:08 am

Yay you apped :) i like grouping with you.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Keim~91 Mage

Postby Littlabit » Wed May 30, 2012 2:55 am

Check your PM box for information and will talk more in game, good to see your app thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"