89 necro

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Necro
Whee!

89 necro

Postby Necro » Tue May 22, 2012 7:06 am

necro
gold
necro
necro
human
dont have a magelo
T3-T4 HoT flagged
carrii warrior 87 cengeny palladin 71
i enjoy grouping and sometimes soloing i also enjoy playing new classes
longterm goals are to get at least 1.5k AA's and lvl 95
veries throughtout the day time zone central time
i will atend at least 2 of the 3 raids
halo gaurdians i chose to leave because the guild wasnt my kinda guild so i went to triumphant mediocraty left because guild all but collasped
i know oneeuedranger never raided with CN before ive talked to officers littlabit and derdarr
i want to join because mainly i want to try raiding but also because i like the fact that its not required to make all the raid nights
i hope to get a good raiding expierience
yes and yes

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 89 necro

Postby Littlabit » Tue May 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Please copy and paste the app to a word document and answer the questions with the questions still present in the application, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Necro
Whee!

Re: 89 necro

Postby Necro » Tue May 22, 2012 3:44 pm

Your Main Character necro

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): gold

-Name: necro
-Class: necro
-Race: human
-Level: 89
-Number of AAs: 532

-Magelo Number (if you have one): don’t have

-List which keys and flags you have: T3-T4 HoT

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Carri 87 warrior Cengeny 71 palladin

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): grouping and sometimes soloing

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) lvl 95 with at least 1.5k AA

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Mostly at night starting at about 6:00 pm, central

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
At least 2 out of 3 nights mostly 3 out of 3 nights

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Halo gaurdians left because not my kinda guild

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I’ve talked to and grouped with Oneeyedranger and talked to officers littlabit and Derdarr

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Mainly because I want to give raiding a try and I like the fact that you don’t require everyone to raid every night

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
A good raiding exp.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

-Where are you from?

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)