69 gimp bard re-apping

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
tempeer

69 gimp bard re-apping

Postby tempeer » Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:03 pm

The Basic Info - *Required Info*

-Name Tempeer Thistlemoon
-Class bard
-Level 69
-Is this character a main or an alt? main
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? yes
-List which keys and flags you have. umm i am time enabled and all flags thru GoD
-Do you have a clicky buff item? a few of em

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? we are very adept at the art of dieing
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) umm yes those all look like the right answers, so (D) all of the above
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. I do alot of "/ooc bard lfg........still"
-What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? / Sigh, died again, and there is no ranger to blame it on this time
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) this is simple, just to have fun, play/work with others to accomplish the things they want
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? central
-Please list your alts on Vazaelle (just names). aaane
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Triality- time restraints, not enough time to raid 40 hours a week anymore
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. nope

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. I have known healingtouch for as long as I have been playing this game, and yes there are several others i have been grouped with in the past, I am afraid all the names have gone out of my little head
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I like the people that i have met with the CN tag above their head
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? umm there isnt anything that i hope to take or get from your guild, I want a fun guild that i can help here and there when i can

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)yes

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=553962[/i][/b]

Balzzodar
Captain Canary Saves the Day!

Postby Balzzodar » Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:23 pm

Good to see your App Tempeer we could use another bard around here.
"A pun is the lowest form of humor, unless you thought of it yourself." — Doug Larson

Balzzodar Dabard, Officer for Celestial Navigators
Facebook

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:53 am

we are very adept at the art of dieing
:lol:

I like you already :wink:

Look forward to seeing you around on some raids and groups soon!
Silly

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:48 am

Hey all this is Healingtouch!! I losted my password to the new boards again (i am great at that). Tempper asked me to drop a line letting you all know that his net is down. Tempeer is a great person i have known him for 3 1/2 years he is one of my best friends and my EQ husband. I am glad to see his app here and i hope you all love him just as much as i do!! Lots of love and i miss you all tons i hope that i can play again very soon school is getting harder. I hope you all understand this!!