92 Ranger + Vending Machine box

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Tampa03cobra
Whee!

92 Ranger + Vending Machine box

Postby Tampa03cobra » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:53 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character: Thithiowrath

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):GOLD

-Name: Thithiowrath
-Class: Ranger
-Race: Woodelf
-Level: 92
-Number of AAs: 1490ish

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: T4 HOT

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Avarix-91 Mage 2500ish AAs
Melchiadael-82 Wiz 600AAs

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
Been playing since 1999 off and on for the same reason, I enjoy grouping with other people who enjoy what EQ has to offer. I like to contribute to group, raid and farming tasks to help better myself and those around me in order to explore the content out there that I have yet to see!

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I have been working on Alaran on both my main toons, Thith is 60 Ava is 49, I plan to get them maxed out in Alaran in the next week.
Both toons have been making steady progress towards 95 now that I have found friends with which to group. Eventually I would like to once again have one toon of every class at max level so none of my friends have to worry about not being able to get buffs.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
EST- Evenings and late night

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
50-95% depending on the time of year and RL goings on.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Triumphant Mediocrity- My guild leader Diemos decided that CN was a better place for many of us to go in order to better achieve our goals and likewise have our contributions to the group be more effective. TM was a great guild, but as with all good things, they come to an end, for the purpose of moving on to the next great thing.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I kept the tag so I could use the portal, but since I'm apping will drop it.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I had a chance to go on a mission with a few CN people, and thoroughly enjoyed both the mission and the conversation, I knew by the end of this mission that this is the guild for me.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Many of my current friends are applying to be members as well as my experiences with CN members being very positive.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I hope to be able to expand my friends base to make the game more fun. I also want to see content that I otherwise would not be able to be a part of. The whole purpose of an MMORPG is the massively multiplayer part, without a guild to call home, some of the most amazing parts of this game go untouched. The whole point of EQ is to band together to overcome massive challenges, it's why I still come back to this game.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
I have and I do.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
College Student (Law)/(Computer Hardware), member of an NHRA drag race team during racing season and a horsepower enthusiast by night (http://www.youtube.com/sprayitdown50)
-Where are you from?
Currently reside in Tampa, FL
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Red

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 92 Ranger + Vending Machine box

Postby Littlabit » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Please check your PM box for a letter with some information , good to see your app and talk more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Tampa03cobra
Whee!

Postby Tampa03cobra » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:29 pm

Thanks Litta,

Wanted to say (I couldn't remember his name at the time I posted the app). I got a chance to group with Caminrya (on his ench Yallain) and another CN member (a Rogue) whos name escapes me atm, but I had a great time. It was also immediately obvious that I was grouped with skilled players I could learn quite a bit from. I look forward to getting to know more of you!

Tampa03cobra
Whee!

Postby Tampa03cobra » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:36 pm

I wanted to add,

I will be on the next couple days, but it will be sporadic. My father had a total knee replacement yesterday, so I have been visiting him in the evenings while hes in the hospital. He should be home by this weekend and my playtime should return to normal in the evenings.

Tampa03cobra
Whee!

Postby Tampa03cobra » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:14 pm

Got to group with a couple people from CN last night, really enjoyed myself. It was my first night back since the surgery (had just left the hospital), but we did some grinding in Argath and helped to complete some progression. Had a great time, I looking forward to more good times!

Tampa03cobra
Whee!

Postby Tampa03cobra » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:41 pm

Had fun in the City of Bronze with some friends from CN, thanks for the shield and the exps. Hope to get to meet somemore of you!

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:13 pm

Glad your enjoying grouping with everyone and I'm glad things are going well.

Tampa03cobra
Whee!

Postby Tampa03cobra » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:01 pm

[quote="Jhereg"]Glad your enjoying grouping with everyone and I'm glad things are going well.[/quote]

Thanks,

Did a couple raids today, was great to get into some of the high end game again. What fun it is beating up some fish priest on a giant sea shell.