Lhimy 90 SK app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Lhimy
Whee!

Lhimy 90 SK app

Postby Lhimy » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:48 pm

Your Main Character

-Name:
Lhimy

-Class:
SK

-Race:
Ogre

-Level:

-Number of AAs:
~5900

-Magelo Number (if you have one):
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1771702
somewhat outdated, shorting me a few hundred ac (6190 unbuffed) and short some AAs but the auto-update program never seems to work for me and havn't had a chance to go through and nitpick what's wrong.

-List which keys and flags you have:
Group flagged through HoT is about it, nothing relavent raid wise without going back a few years/expansions.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Lhame 90 zerker ~2200 AAs
Taket 75 ranger ~800 AAs

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I like a little bit of everything (besides tradeskilling, i've never done it beyond what little bit is required for the occasional epic quest here and there lol).

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Just make it as fun as possible to play, and I do find a lot of fun in being able to beat the crap out of stuff which does require getting gear and AAs =P

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Central. During the week my schedule is fairly predictable and on occasionally during afternoon if work is slow then nights usually on 8ish central until midnight or there about (and if you catch me on during the day i'm usually off doing crap by myself since I may be playing for 30 minutes then back to work for 30, then putzing around for another few minutes in game, so tells may go completely unanswered and not ignoring peeps, just not there) Weekends I never know what my plans are until the wife tells me 20 minutes before we're suppose to be there so it's hard to predict but usually here and there at random times.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
Making raid times definitely going to be a rarity. Definitely applying as a more casual player cause I don't have the time I used to to be able to dedicate to raiding and making it on time. But have done plenty of raiding in the past and know how to be a raid player so definitely there and available later in the nights if you need someone to fill a spot. Also havn't picked up VoA yet, just been maxing out stuff from HoT but pretty much done with those AAs so need to stop being lazy and click the one button to get voa lol.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I was a member of Conviction on Quellious, we were server top raiding guild but the guild bit the dust within the UF expansion. Beat SoD within ~2 months then spent next 10 months farming same thing over and over and that drove away a ton of core players, and went into UF completely rusty and minus a ton of good players, struggled through and quickly dissolved. Took it as my que to quit as life was getting hectic. A bunch of good friends from guild who stuck around transferred here and are still raiding hardcore so when the bug bit me to come back I resubbed and transferred over here (mostly to mooch things like TAs from them ^_^) I knew I couldn't do hardcore 5+ night raiding anymore so asked them who to join and they recommended you peeps. Been playing for last month mostly getting carried through some HoT stuff, getting up to level etc etc. Back to getting some good enjoyment out of the game and looking to actually do real content now.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Just one i did to get guild hall access, just me and few alts and a few toons from an old buddy who is playing a little bit as well and will likely app soon too.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
None but look me up! (and again i'm not ignoring you if ya happen to catch me on in the afternoon, just have a bad habit of leaving toon up while i'm working and forgetting to put up AFK) I'm still new as hell to the newer content but looking to learn it.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Yea, looking for a good group of people and some people I can still get involved with for some of the more difficult content while not having to dedicate so much time to making sure my raid attendence is up.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Some fun really is about all there is to it.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yep.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
I stare at excel all day (investment bank auditing)

-Where are you from?
Chicago

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
uhh, the greenish color of the molson ice bottle?

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Lhimy 90 SK app

Postby Littlabit » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:36 pm

PM sent check your inbox :) talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Oaklen
Whee!

Postby Oaklen » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Heya Lhimy,

I know how much of a pain it can be to try to catch back up on things. I just got done grinding to 95 myself after being gone for six months. If you see me on outside of the GH/GL (I am usually AFK parked if I am in there) send me a tell and maybe we can get into some trouble.

I am in MST (West TX) and like you have a lot of other claims on my time but have fun when I can get some time to play.

Oak
Sensei Oaklen <Celestial Navigators>
Monkeying around since 2k

Lhimy
Whee!

Postby Lhimy » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Ok so last month turned into a disaster, BUT, knock on wood, that ends tomorrow. My brother has been staying with me for last month and pretty much destroyed my free time. He's a 37 year old child and needs to be constantly entertained and in conversation lol. (and by disaster I mean in the last 30 days he broke my microwave, garbage disposal and the ignitor on my grill, no idea what he did to the grill and microwave but apparently the way he thought garbage disposals work is by just letting food build up over a week until it's full then turn it on)

Anyways, just venting that out lol. He is moving out tomorrow, gonna take a day to fumigate my spare bedroom then I'll be back to a normal schedule. All i've been able to do is get on in the wee hours of the morning but have managed to just take that dead time to grind it up hardcore. Hit 95 friday and when not grinding been working with Thithiowrath on VoA progression and leached a few TAs from the badass Diemos and his gange. At 59 atm. Me and Thith tried the group task in Argath and it didnt go so well with 2 peeps playing 3 toons lol. If you're on I'll look ya up Oaklen if ya wanna go through that =P.