App.

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Xephiroth
Whee!

App.

Postby Xephiroth » Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:01 pm

-Name ~Xephiroth
-Class ~Cleric
-Level ~ 55
-Is this character a main or an alt? ~ Main
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? ~yes
-List which keys and flags you have.~/sigh none...but i have done a few just no luck :cry:
-Do you have a clicky buff item?~umm off hand i know i have a Clicky Snare(clinging darkness)Dread fang mask (ultravision) a few others.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?~ well my first main was a mage, hated not being able to do more to help so i made Xeph.
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)~ i love to Solo/Quest, hence the first main lol, but i love to do just about everything, most of my lang's, tradeskills ect..i love it all!.. lol
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now~well i just gave up guild lead because every time i tried to set up something no one would show, and then they would complain to me that this guild never does anything, heh but the guild was passed to me in bad shape in the first place. 120 members but only like 10 active. so mostly all i did was Buff and help newbies in the guild.
-What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? ~first off i see if any buddy needs help(guild or in our Alliance) before i LFG or grp with friends(most of them in guild)or hit newbies zones and buff.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)~ST-just grind some Xp atm.. just want to Lvl some (been awhile lol)-LT-Epic was never a big issue (because of my guild) i did most of what i could solo or 2-3 peep grp's..and working on Prayer Shawl quest atm..
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?~ EST.and hard core on the weekends!
-Please list your alts on Vazaelle (just names). ~Blaynor,Aunkis,jooe,hipnosus,hotfrogstand,hateamus,justapoke
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. ~Spirit riders (GL and Officers left to another guild),Dawn of Sovereignty(sorry didn't see this one before i spilled the bean's in the Question above)
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.~ Landias- i was an Officer in his guild (spirit riders)till we moved into a new guild.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? good guild i hear ,hehe in means of healping eachother and helping other's (not guilded and such)and Landias said you guy's Rock! :D
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?~the ability to be a main player in Raids/hit's ,i am very reliable and just want to help as much as i can.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) ~Yes
Last edited by Xephiroth on Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Landias
Whee!

Postby Landias » Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:32 pm

Woot Xeph! Awesome to see your app :D It would be great to be guildies again. Just like old times hehe ..*tear*.. Send me a tell in-game and lets get you some level ups!

~Landias

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:33 am

Heyas Xephiroth!

You'll find most in CN are around 65 - 70 lvl so it may be a bit tough to find a group just yet, but shoot us a tell and we'll get you in the apps channel so you can get involved in some activities soon.

Look forward to meeting you and keep plugging away at that exp bar ;)
Silly

PS~ Like the fact that you're friends with Land, he's superduper :D

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:37 pm

will do!! and i will lay off the AA's for a bit then..hehe..hpoe to se you all this weekend :D

Xephiroth
Whee!

hmmm

Postby Xephiroth » Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:39 pm

lol it logged me out when i posted the one above.../shrug :roll:

Xephiroth
Whee!

change of heart....

Postby Xephiroth » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:25 pm

well was thinking about how long it would take me to hit even Lvl 60..lol at the rate i play gonna be awhile...sooo gonna take back my app. and move on to a smaller guild ,, Ty all very much and Best of luck :)...and if you ever need anything jsut yell ;-)