Jessouff App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Jessouff
Whee!

Jessouff App

Postby Jessouff » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:25 am

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Jessouff
-Class: Monk
-Race: Human
-Level: 90
-Number of AAs: 3891

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:
Have DoN, SoD, and HoT progression done but can’t get any tasks above Tier 2 yet
Have Epic 1 and 1.5 done have Anguish left to do on 2.0
Keys, Trakanon, Charasis, Zherozsh.s Key, Frozen Tower 1, Thunderous Foyer,
Palace Key (Vex Thal), North Wing Key (Vex Thal), Screaming Sphere, BoT,
Hole Key, Crystallos Base, Meldrath Mansion Base, PoP backflagging, Discord Tower Key

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class, account):
Veona L2 Wiz A3
Shantelle L2 Chanter A3
Firenzla L2 Cleric A3
Sharrahmei L3 Mage A3
Myelle L10 Ranger A3
Lessala L13 Druid A3
Sharinda L51 Nec A3
Allicia L61 Monk A3
Beeth L13 Bard A2
Vladdic L13 Zerker A2
Picket L13 Rogue A2
Murco L13 Nec A2
Taamer L14 Bst A2
Marathall L14 Pally A2
Frreddrick L14 Wiz A2
Marrow L76 SK A2
Peneren L24 Warrior A1
Foarian L24 Ranger A1
Zyzix L25 Shammy A1
Ezekiel L38 Chanter A1
Bobbity L45 Mage A1
Jael L45 Cleric A1
Dratted L51 Druid A1

A Little Bit About Yourself
I am 56, male, and medically retired due to loss of perepheral vision so have lots of time on my hands and spend it playing EQ for now

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
All of the above

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Short term get my second monk and my sk up to level 90 at least with all Aas done
Long term do the same with all of my 24 toons

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Better question is when don’t I play EQ which is when I am eating or sleeping mostly
I am in the Pacific Time Zone

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
All of those days are fine

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Ultimate Vindicators (founding member, guild co-leader for a time till I got fed up with everyone refusing to agree to rules for advancing the guild to a raiding guild) left cuz it died
Fellowship of Vasaelle (just a member) got ignored when asking for groups in HoT with guild members who then invited others who logged on later (these were guild leaders doing this)
Halo Guardians (just a member) one of the players became a flamer and because he was a good friend of the leaders they did nothing about him so when he flamed me I left

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
All my toons are in my own guild “ Me Myself and Eye” so that I have access to the guild bank for tradeskill item storage

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Giffader, Muneca, Syneminne, Magestyx and I don’t think I have ever raided with you folks

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
The above mentioned members of your guild are long time EQ friends whom I was with in UV and FoV

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I like raiding although I only did it for about 6 months with HG would like to do somemore since we never got past the last two rooms in SoD citadel and Fippy ate our lunch.
I always look forward to making new friends on EQ and hope to make some in your guild

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes and not only do I understand them I agree with them totally.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Jessouff App

Postby Littlabit » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:39 am

PM sent with information, good to see your app and will talk more in game thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

qylireus
Whee!

Postby qylireus » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:30 pm

hi jess its good to see you :)
Q

kymil2
Whee!

Postby kymil2 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:27 am

hello jess. if i can find the vote botton i would lol

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:01 am

Kymil Jess has been in the guild for some time now and his voting thread is gone make sure to check dates and guild roster to see who has already been invited. Thanks
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Meso
Whee!

Postby Meso » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:11 am

lol, how did a 8 month old app thread get revived?

Derdarr
Whee!

Postby Derdarr » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:31 pm

your a necro figure it out :P