54 Druid - Bolerro Naturbuft

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Bolerro
Whee!

54 Druid - Bolerro Naturbuft

Postby Bolerro » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:42 pm

The Basic Info - *Required Info*

-Bolerro Naturbuft
-Druid
-Main
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes
-List which keys and flags you have.
-- No Flags, Seb Key
-Do you have a clicky buff item? No

A Little Bit About Yourself

- I started this toon when the server first started, during those days, I enjoyed running around helping others instead of leveling myself up. I enjoyed playing this class due to its abilities to help others.
- Now I am more interested in actually leveling up and getting to see the content that is available now. I would like to get my epic(s) someday and do alot more raiding and flag progression.
- Typically I am on for a few hours at a time and that also depends on if my son is at his moms for the weekend or not. Some days I may be on all day.
- Lastly, I just recently left Chosen Champions since no one in that guild really plays anymore.

Your Experience with CN

- I know Truthseeker and may know others as well... not sure though.
- I hope to be able to get more keys/flags and get better equipped for the higher level raids.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:47 am

Hiya Bolerro,

A lot of us having been in Chosen Champions at one time or another (only other guild I've been in besides CN) I have a fondness for those applicants ;)

One thing that might be challenging is that currently our level for joining is 65. While there are always exceptions to the rule, you might find it somewhat more difficult to find groups and such (to get to know the members, and vice versa) since our average member level is about 65 - 70.

You're still welcome to apply of course, but the app process will likely go a little slower while you gain a few levels.

Look forward to seeing you around,
Silly

Truthseeker
Whee!

Postby Truthseeker » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:08 pm

Glad to see you app and dont let Silly scare you :).

Me, we, us, will help you as best we can :).

Truthseeker

As for flags and keys - not to worry - that too will come

Bolerro
Whee!

Postby Bolerro » Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:08 pm

Sounds great... I will be looking forward to grouping with as many CN members as possible. Hopefully with some hard work on my part, I can get up to 65 asap. See ya all in game soon :)

Bolerro
Whee!

Postby Bolerro » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:15 pm

Bored and stuff today, so thought I would update my info a bit.

1) Got my Softly Glowing Stone for my Epic... Now just need to get the item from VS and I will have the Elaborate Scimitar... woot

2) Should ding 55 today... I am currently at 99% from last nights NC group. So close to 55, but most of us got real tired and logged... oh well... almost another level closer to 65... :D

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:13 am

Hey Bolerro!

Thanks for popping out for my epic hit last night! I know I haven't got to spend much time hanging out with you, but love the positive attidude you seem to always take with you.

:) Good job on gettin those levels hun,
Silly

Bolerro
Whee!

Postby Bolerro » Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:21 pm

Thanks... it was fun being able to run around with everyone. Also just got my Elaborate Scimitar, and just need one piece for my Antonica Cleansed Spirit. Woot

Truthseeker
Whee!

Postby Truthseeker » Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:45 am

Bolerro
Where are you hiding at?

Send me a tell so we can group

Truthseeker

Bolerro
Whee!

Postby Bolerro » Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:07 pm

Hey all, sorry I have been absent lately... built a new computer recently and gave EQ2 a try... hate to say this, but its a lot of fun. I will always have my EQ1 account, but not sure how often I will be logging in.

I still have CN as my homepage and I still check the forums regularly. Sorry again for not being around lately

If anyone else is playing EQ2, I am on the Faydark server with same name "Bolerro"

Secksiee
Two-Faced

Postby Secksiee » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:30 pm

Bolerro, Most of CN i believe went to the Unrest server, and there are a couple on the Butcherblock Server. Just an FYI :)
Drewyd Van`Trellis
Secksiee Shadestepper
Retired Celestial Navigator
~~~~
Bryare Solimar
Trademaster of Legacy on Unrest
Eq II

Bolerro
Whee!

Postby Bolerro » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:43 pm

Wish I would have known that ealier... already got my toon to lvl 21... when they add the extra slots, I will make one on Unrest and hope to see ya all there :)