Herro!

Moderator: Littlabit

Tchien
Munkygurl

Herro!

Postby Tchien » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:26 am

Heya guys! How are things going in Norrath? While I don't really miss the game of EQ a whole lot, I do miss CN terribly. You guys are great.

I've been playing Warhammer Online for the last few months. The PvP elements of the game are really fun. If I wasn't playing the forces of Destruction, I would have already made a CN chapter on my server, but "Celestial Navigators" sounds kinda wierd for a bunch of mutated freaks and sentient fungus bent on world domination.

Love ya guys.

Glauri
Whee!

Re: Herro!

Postby Glauri » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:13 am

Good to hear from you, and I'm glad that you found something fun!!
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri

Finamdar
Master of the BGR

Postby Finamdar » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Tchien wrote:sentient fungus bent on world domination.

and how is that any different than our raid leader?

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:07 pm

LOL indeed!

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:17 pm

Hi guys, well my play of Warhammer Online has come to an end when they decided to completely re-envision the career that I played. I simply was not interested in relearning the game.....the end-game lacked options anyway.

So I messed around with a few other game free trials, specifically Dungeons & Dragons Online, Age of Conan, and Fallen Earth. DDO I commented on in its own thread already going. AoC had some interestingly innovative mechanics, specifically the storytelling and combat system, but it didn't feel true to the Conan books or even the movies. Fallen Earth is a post-apocalyptic, classless (read:skill based) game.

FE is a hybrid RPG/FPS. It has elements of FPS that are used in combat (Or you could continue to use the third person view if that's your preference) but it also features several traditional MMO elements. The crafting and, more importantly, the community are awesome. The 6 conflicting factions that you interact with add a level of depth that is intriguing. The developers actually listen to a constant stream of player imput and it has a very collaborative feel to it.

If anyone is at all curious about the game, I recommend you try out the 10 day trial and check it out. There is only a single live super-server(farm), so it's not hard to find people. My clan (guild) is one I built myself and is very small right now, not interested in fluff numbers, called Tesla Industries (we belong to the Tech faction, opposed to the tree-huggers). Feel free to look me up, character name is Duncan Miller, also have alts Boruhai, Thorn, and, of course, Tchien.

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:19 pm

On a different note, do you guys still use voice chat? I lost my vent info long ago when I upgraded my PC and since I unsubbed several months ago, it didn't occur to me that I might one day need it again. I was just messing around and wondered if any of my old EQ friends were around just for a little blah blah chit chat. While I'm not playing EQ, I still am a Navigator, after all

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:15 pm

yes we do Tchien and we use it nighty, send me a PM and I will give u info
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Balzzodar
Captain Canary Saves the Day!

Postby Balzzodar » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:39 pm

I think we still have Tchien's lore channel eh? LOL
"A pun is the lowest form of humor, unless you thought of it yourself." — Doug Larson

Balzzodar Dabard, Officer for Celestial Navigators
Facebook

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:58 pm

We DO!
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:04 pm

Well I sent the PM to Bit, but I guess she didn't get it yet or something. If anyone could be kind enough to PM me the login info for vent, I promise I won't bother ya'll too much. Just wanna catch up and say hi, mostly

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:12 pm

I still have no pm from you BUT will send to yours anyway!

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:13 pm

It is sent!