Audio Triggers - DOWNLOAD HERE

Moderator: Littlabit

Derdarr
Whee!

Re: Audio Triggers - DOWNLOAD HERE

Postby Derdarr » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:46 pm

I really cant believe after omm's last sentence he didnt add the modifer "much like a bard"

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Derdarr wrote:I really cant believe after omm's last sentence he didnt add the modifer "much like a bard"

I can't believe you thought of it and I didn't!

/ashamed

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Several new triggers for the Steel Thing. Also put them into a new set, instead of CNSeeds.

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:31 pm

And one more quick update (reused a noise again, so patcher will not download anything, just recreates the .ini files with the new text).

This one is for

Living lava flows over your body, looking for others to engulf

(the text of which most certainly suggests viral).

15K DoT, 9 ticks.

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Triggers for:

Anniversary - Steel Behemoths. Changed the long 'other targeted' triggers to shorter noises that simply say 'other targeted'.

Find them in CNSteel trigger set!

Tower - OMM (not the mushroom). Mark of Death II trigger. 16 corruption counters to cure.

Tower - Edge of Destruction. "Meteor" AE trigger, Brekt's 30K PBAE trigger. Sorry, can't do a doom/detritus trigger.

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:11 am

Triggers for:

Anniversary - Steel Behemoths. Changed the long 'other targeted' triggers to shorter noises that simply say 'other targeted'.

Find them in CNSteel trigger set!

Tower - OMM (not the mushroom). Mark of Death II trigger. 16 corruption counters to cure.

Tower - Edge of Destruction. "Meteor" AE trigger, Brekt's 30K PBAE trigger.

Tower - Edge of Destruction. "Doom" / "Detritus" noise. BOTH effects have the same trigger, so player will still need to manually check the icon and react.

Tower - Edge of Destruction. Noise to move out of the way if player is in the meteor aura.

Emarinn
Whee!

Postby Emarinn » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:27 am

When I try to run the patcher to update my AT, I get an error box because I'm running Vista and EQ is in the x86 folder. The box tells me that there is a .bat file on my desktop, to run that and my INI files will be moved where they need to go. I click the .bat file, and I get another window that says "moving files, etc", but nothing happens. No triggers show up in the files.

What am I doing wrong? LOL
<Someday, I'll update my magelo...but just not today!>
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Encanto
Whee!

Postby Encanto » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:12 pm

I get the same error so have been downloading the zip. Painful but only way at the moment. I get it on Win 7 64bit. If anyone figures the error fix please let us know

"Unhandled exception error has occured ib your application. If you click Continue the application will ignore the error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately"

Continue and nothing.. however the error:

"The type initializer for 'Audio Triggers Shared Logger' threw an exception."

Details
"
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'AudioTriggersShared.Logger' threw an exception. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Audio Triggers\' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, DirectorySecurity dirSecurity)
at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path, DirectorySecurity directorySecurity)
at AudioTriggersShared.Logger..cctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at AudioTriggersShared.Logger.Write(String Text)
at AudioTriggers.Patcher.Patch()
at AudioTriggers.frmMain.RunPatcher()
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Game located at
E:\Games\EverQuest\

-Encanto

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Encanto wrote:I get the same error so have been downloading the zip. Painful but only way at the moment. I get it on Win 7 64bit. If anyone figures the error fix please let us know

"Unhandled exception error has occured ib your application. If you click Continue the application will ignore the error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately"

OK, I can fix that. But to do so will require everybody to uninstall the patcher (via add/remove programs) and reinstall -- the certificate used to sign the application has expired, so I'll have to create a new one. (Thus the reinstall with the new certificate.)

Edit - I guess I can put a Vista/Win7 version in a different folder and change the installer to point to that. Vista/Win7 would still need to reinstall, but existing users would not be inconvenienced by the change.

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Well, that hour went into the ground faster than a bard to enrage.

However. The OP now points to a new install. Vista / Win7 users, if you are having trouble, uninstall the current application, and reinstall from the link provided. For those that are using the existing patcher without problems, don't bother.

This will not address all Vista problems - particularly if you have EverQuest installed in /Program Files/ --- but it will be closer.

I hope.

Emarinn
Whee!

Postby Emarinn » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:04 pm

I uninstalled the old patcher, and downloaded the new one, but still have the pop up regarding using the .bat file. I used the .bat file and my triggers are there. Was I supposed to still get that prompt?
<Someday, I'll update my magelo...but just not today!>
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Tandt
Whee!

Postby Tandt » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:15 am

Follow my directions in this post on page 2.

And yes i run windows 7 64 bit with out incedent..
Tandt Dmight
105 Warrior
:rr:
Its not big hair, Its my Helmet!

Boss mobs dont kill people, Clerics kill people!!

Zantetsuken
Iron Cutting Sword

Postby Zantetsuken » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:19 am

Using the Patcher got the following error message. Running Windows XP.

"Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest\AudioTriggers\CNTest'."

Details...

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest\AudioTriggers\CNTest'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String path, String userPathOriginal, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption)
at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetFiles(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetFiles(String searchPattern)
at AudioTriggers.Patcher.CleanUp()
at AudioTriggers.Patcher.Patch()
at AudioTriggers.frmMain.RunPatcher()
at AudioTriggers.frmMain.tmrDelay_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Lightbringer Zantetsuken
"Men in battle, do not need women. My love is my Sword!" - The Almighty Dekar from Lufia II
Axe Master Verige
"The weak only strive to be weaker." - Magus from Chrono Trigger

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:43 pm

Well, CleanUp is not a place I would expect to see such an error. Interesting.

Does the folder, in fact, exist? What about folders for the other groups? When did you install the patcher?

Zantetsuken
Iron Cutting Sword

Postby Zantetsuken » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:31 pm

their is no CNTest folder. I have CN folders for Depths, Dragons, Gates, Omens, Prophecy, Raid, Sea, Secrets, Seeds, Serpents, Steel.

I downloaded and installed the Patcher last night.
Lightbringer Zantetsuken

"Men in battle, do not need women. My love is my Sword!" - The Almighty Dekar from Lufia II

Axe Master Verige

"The weak only strive to be weaker." - Magus from Chrono Trigger

Encanto
Whee!

Postby Encanto » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:34 pm

I was geting the same error after the change due to having separate installs on backups (format comp about once a year). I had to modify the user file your told me about before to fix. Look for the User file and edit the directory there.

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Wed May 05, 2010 10:46 pm

May 06 2008

Tower - Sparkly. HP locking / Unlocking.

Tower - Brekt. Melee silence starting / stopping. Additional audio warning when DT effects are about to start.

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:00 pm

Patcher changed to use drinal instead of maelin.

If you installed after April 13, you need not do anything. The patcher will update itself automatically then next time it runs.

If you installed prior to April 13, I fear you'll have to uninstall the app and reinstall via the link on the OP. (Well, uninstall is probably not technically necessary, but it's neater.)

Atzanik
Whee!

Postby Atzanik » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:51 am

Ommina wrote:Patcher changed to use drinal instead of maelin.

If you installed after April 13, you need not do anything. The patcher will update itself automatically then next time it runs.

If you installed prior to April 13, I fear you'll have to uninstall the app and reinstall via the link on the OP. (Well, uninstall is probably not technically necessary, but it's neater.)

I figured I'd check out the patcher... I installed it, and it started to do it's thing.. then I got an unhandled exception. I restarted the app, and got another one (not sure if they are the same, as I didn't look at the first one very carefully). I've attached an image if that helps you with your try catch statements.

I created the missing directory by hand, and re-ran the patcher and it got to the All Done.

Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImage

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:49 pm

Excellent! Thank you for the screen shot.

Others had reported the same error before, but I'd not been able to reproduce it.

I believe I have it fixed, but not yet published. Will ship it out after tonight's festivities.

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:01 pm

So here I sat, installing the latest version of the ATs, and glancing at the screen thought I saw "Start of some Wunderloot...". Sadly, was mistaken. <sigh>
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri

whyllowtwyg
Whee!

Postby whyllowtwyg » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:52 am

tried to download them this morning, got the same error message..........and here i was trying to be the good little responsible druid........

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:13 am

The same error message. . . as what? Tz above?

whyllowtwyg
Whee!

Postby whyllowtwyg » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:45 am

oops! yes, Omm, the same one Tz linked

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:52 am

Hm. That should be fixed. Mind posting a screenshot as well? Or even a copy / paste of the "exception text" in that error popup would be quite useful. Not necessarily the whole thing, just the first block after the "** Exception Text **" line.

whyllowtwyg
Whee!

Postby whyllowtwyg » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:40 pm

ok, I tried to copy it, but wasn't able to. but, it seems I'm getting hung up on the cndepths AT's. it keeps trying to find chars that aren't mine that have been logged into my comp at one time or other, like, chars of Pauls. when I go in to try to find them to delete them off, I only see my chars. not sure where the little buggers are hiding at. then it also says something about JIT debugging? good grief, what the hell is that and how do I do it?

whyllowtwyg
Whee!

Postby whyllowtwyg » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:11 pm

ok! I have good news and bad news.........good news! I had an epiphany in the shower and re-ran Tz's tweaky deal. That took care of the char problem.....bad news! I now have a different error message (maybe Omm just doesn't want me to raid............ :( ) new message says! Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Everquest\Everquest\Audio Triggers\CNUnder\' is denied...........

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:56 pm

I do some of my best thinking in the shower.

I'm guessing the OS is Vista / Win7 ?

whyllowtwyg
Whee!

Postby whyllowtwyg » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:57 pm

windows 7......

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:00 pm

I'm surprised EQ runs at all on Vista / Win7 when installed to /Program Files/ -- presumably you have start EQ via "Run as Administrator" on the shortcut?