Level 80 pally, Tauaunt

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
tauaunt
Should wash his hands after playing with poison ivy.

Level 80 pally, Tauaunt

Postby tauaunt » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:50 pm

center>Application for Membership - Outline</center>

Your Main Character

-Name:TauAunt
-Class: Pally
-Race: High Elf
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: 745
-Magelo Number (if you have one): javascript:viewProfile(1065510)
-List which keys and flags you have: Besides what sony gave to everyone, I have MMM, Cryst, and warmly to FC faction

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Only alt i log in is income (think 41 cleric), who is the holder of SoS. I have a son that plays a bard on another account that I tend to box, well boxing is an overstatement.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)Raiding!!!! and grouping when I have the time. When I get a wild hair, I will TS every once in awhile. Far as exploring, yep. I should of been a cat. Cause the curiosity has kill me several times.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)I want to progress and do what is needed to make that happen. I want to see the game before the game ends. Of course I want more aa, trying to max HoP now, so I can move to something else. But most of all want to be a part of helping everyone to get there.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? During the weeks, I'm on and off alot. Depends on the work load. Weekends depends on the boss (wife) and her plans.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. Tues, Wed, should be np most of the time, Sat will always be in the air.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

Soldier of Steel: First guild, was member, officer, then guild leader for about a 3 year stretch. I left because I wanted to see more of the game. SoS was basically the largest party guild on vaz at the time. Had 300 plus members but could not raid a kitchen cabinet. I was fine with that, we had a blast and was a great time in my eq life. But needed more. Plus it didn't help that one of the officers had a kid log his account(which he didn't know about)on and delete the entire guild, well all but the officers and me.

Unbroken bonds:Great guild and tbh, that is where i got the raiding bug. I was there awhile. Was and officer and Pally CL. The guild eventually broke up and we all went our separate ways.

Wraiths of Discord: Another great guild, did alot of progression with them and got to see stuff I though I would not see at the time. Was also the pally CL there as well.

FA: Need I say anything about them. I joined them about 9 months ago and been one of the recrutiment LT for about 5 or 6 months. I watched this guild from day one and can remember raiding with them back when I was in SoS. Awsome bunch of people that I will never forget, but the sony monster and the population being depleted, I had had no choice but to move on.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I have moved myself into Soldiers of Steel. Just a holding cell for me atm.

Your Experience with CN Have always considered you all one of my favorite guilds. Stated that for years.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? NOT GOING THERE! If I miss one, I'll get tells from them saying "OH, you don't know me" :lol: :lol: :lol: JK, I know quite a few of ya, you know who you are.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? As I said, I have always thought of you all as one of my fav. guilds. The reason I am apping is I want to kill stuff, or be killed. But when I do that, I want there to be 50 people to watch me die!

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I want to be part of a team. Those who know me, will understand that. I want stability and to be able help out on a cause. I also like helping people, I play this game entirely to much. Not as knowledgable as many, but I have a few tricks I know.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I am a gigalo, but also own a painting contracting buisness on the side for beer money.

-Where are you from? This a trick ?, my mother. But reside in Charleston, SC

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? If the gas prices keep going the way there going, I'll catch hell going to the grocery store. But would love to.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Red, white and blue

Report this post
No, I am not a pally, BUT I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!!

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Re: Level 80 pally, Tauaunt

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:29 pm

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Red, white and blue

Love this guy already!!!!! :P

Nenrea
Whee!

Postby Nenrea » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:22 pm

its hard not to love Captain America!!

so happy to see you Tau!

lots o love for the pally!

(this guy used to keep Nen alive on raids when she first joined WoD.. she was too low to even land nukes!)

Thought for the day.... God may have created man first, but even he realizes that practice makes perfect! "

jenia
Whee!

Postby jenia » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:31 pm

Big T happy to see you app. From what i know of him he is good at his class. always does or says something and sticks to it. he is very helpful to others in anytime Lord knows he's been there for me more times then i can count. hope to see you soon. I lub you Big T lub forever Jenia

tauaunt

Postby tauaunt » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:48 am

What time do you all normally do the optional raids. 8 est as well?

And thanks!

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:57 am

Yes for sundays, and Fridays tend to vary a tiny bit but those are about 7 or 8 as well. Of course ALL our raids are optional but I'm assuming you meant the non-dkp ones :wink:

Addrianis
Whee!

Postby Addrianis » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:23 pm

I say HECK YEAH for this guy, oh wait can't vote since we have no internet, sorry hun, otherwise you would have my vote!!!!! HUGS!!!!!!

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:47 pm

Addrianis wrote:I say HECK YEAH for this guy, oh wait can't vote since we have no internet, sorry hun, otherwise you would have my vote!!!!! HUGS!!!!!!

Er, uhm. Er.

How did you write the message, then?

/befuddled!

Dcindria
Whee!

Postby Dcindria » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:50 pm

*HUGS* T, love that your apping !!!!!!!!!!!

Dc

tauaunt

Postby tauaunt » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:28 pm

Ty everyone, and omm, one day we will chat,I promise, lol!!! Addy was trying to get in touch with you two not long ago. I still have the same number, call me, and how is the flower child warrior doing?

Praco
Whee!

Postby Praco » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:42 am

Hey bro

Would be a great pleasure to be guilded with you bud.
Big thumb up for that, hope things are going well

tauaunt

Postby tauaunt » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:08 pm

OK,, you all got me. I lied on my app. My rl occupation is not a gigolo. SORRY!!! The painting contracting business is actually what I do, and while recently I have been super busy, the people I am doing the work for must think I am doing it pro-bono, because they obviously not coming off money. So if I am missing a few days here and there its because I am hunting money down to keep tau alive. (yes its that bad). So, I suggest for are next raid we bring a full force to the guys that owe me money. If we win, I am sure the free beer I will supply will make everyone forget about the crappy loot they have to offer!! :lol:

And need to add, the next couple weeks will be hit and miss for me. My wife is about to have her last surgery and taking care of the last lil things before she is out of work again for awhile. But those who know why she is having it, WE WIN, atleast for now! Thank God! But I will be on when I can. That I promise.

Thanks everyone, I been having a blast when I can get on.

Tarvas
Whee!

Postby Tarvas » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:56 pm

Is it too late to vote no on this app?
Alan
I'm a Tank!
Punked, Carvas, Harvas, Cayleb

Meso
Whee!

Postby Meso » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:17 am