Bolwyn
His Own Special Title

wind metal bow cams

Postby Bolwyn » Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:23 am

I have 6 right now if anyone is doing Aid Grimel. Just shoot me a tell :wink:

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:36 am

Doh! Gala could have used about a week ago! :p Very kind of you to offer thoguh, I think a couple more people are slowly yet surely starting the quest, and those cams are one of the more challenging pieces of the quest.

You rock Bolwyn :)

argak
Whee!

Postby argak » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:04 pm

Wow that's awesome Bolwyn! I'd ask for some, but i'm still a long ways away from that part of the quest.
I'll try back with you if I ever reach that point.

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:28 am

Well, I bought a couple in the bazaar. I got a good deal on them. I haven't used them yet because I've yet to acquire a featherwood bow staff for the fletching combine. My luck tho, when I do, I'll fail the combine and have to get all the stuff collected again. hehe. So yes, if you don't mind I'd like to get a couple from ya. I'll pay ya well for them. And if I wind up not needing them, I'll either sell them or pass them along to other guildies.
I've got my baking up now also, so whenever I get that staff I should be able to finish up the rest of Aid Grimel fairly quickly.
Thank you for the offer. 8)

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:27 am

Don't don't don't buy the crab leg things (they're 3k each last time I saw in baz) needed for the bristlebane party platters Gala, I have over a dozen sitting in bank from a trip I took to water with Triality once. They gave me all the tradeskill stuff 'cause they're nice and sweet like that :p and I've been saving for guildies working on the quest.

Oh, and you can use my bucket too if Szork ever gives it back /hint /hint :wink: