80 bard

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Bardmuzic
Whee!

80 bard

Postby Bardmuzic » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:35 pm

-Name: Bardmuzic
-Class: Bard
-Race: Wood elf
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: 470
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-List which keys and flags you have: Demi-plane - acess Granted
PoP backflagging quest- odaen
Anguish
Ring of Torden
Lower Depths of the Ruins of Lxanvom
Trakanon
Charasis
DoD-5/5

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Quickfistx , 62 working on 70, monk

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
Grouping with guildies and friends.. and i love raiding and seeing new stuff.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) : I don't think i have any , I just like to play and have fun
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I play EQ about everyday unless i have plans. My time zone is PST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. : I think I would be able to make the Tuesday and Wednesday ones everytime but Saturdays would depend on what plans i have.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.: Umbrae Praedatorae , I would have to say i left that guild because it progresses pretty slow and they skipped mobs when we had enough people on to do so, you guys prolly think that, that was a bad decision but i come home from school every day to have fun and well i wasn't getting alot out of that guild but the people there were cool to me plus i want to meet new people and group with new people.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I think I don't know any one from CN but i'd like a chance to meet you guys. I've never raided or grouped with you guys either its like you guys are ninjas lol.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Well my friends said that CN was a good guild to join. Plus I would like to get to know you guys though.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Friendship and Fun

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes i've read the guild policies and rules and I understand them

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? School

-Where are you from? Cali , Los angeles

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Jhereg
Whee!

Re: 80 bard

Postby Jhereg » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:01 am

We'll be doing something tonightaround 8pm, contact us a bit ahead and we'll try to keep you in the loop and there should be space for you to come along.

Balzzodar
Captain Canary Saves the Day!

Postby Balzzodar » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:01 pm

Hi Bardmuzic, good to see your App. Hope to see you tonight at the raid.
"A pun is the lowest form of humor, unless you thought of it yourself." — Doug Larson

Balzzodar Dabard, Officer for Celestial Navigators
Facebook

Bardmuzic
Whee!

Postby Bardmuzic » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:28 pm

Tonights raid was fun.. to bad my connection was bad tonight heh we'll i guess ill see u guys tomorrow

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:40 am

Was good to have you with us even though you were LD part of the night! Thanks for following instructions well and making the effort to join back up with us and get to know everyone :)

Looking forward to seeing you around,
Silly

Bardmuzic
Whee!

Postby Bardmuzic » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:38 am

/flex