Not really...

Moderator: Littlabit

Bonecrow

Not really...

Postby Bonecrow » Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:02 am

I think with all the amazing posts and history on the old boards, that ir would be a shame to lose them all.... Can asnyone explain how this came up anyway to me?

Rendus
Nekoconeko

Postby Rendus » Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:08 am

Nothing needs to be lost - We can link back to the original forum, or I might be able to copy everything from the ezBoards to this one, or whatever.

CN's last Gold forum renewal was $165 for 6 months. $27.50/month is crazy expensive for just a forum. That's part of why I wanted to set this up.

We don't need to lose anything at all. I'm working on ways to preserve everything I can.

Oramorph
Whee!

Postby Oramorph » Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:56 pm

I offered CN 60 $ for a very open service that allows boards bandwidth since they chew it up they told me ours since only 950peeps ( when i qouted) said if u had 5,000 posters a day u still would have plenty of bandwidth for a month

Magelo Set: Oramorph Sinvel Zenzing

Rendus
Nekoconeko

Postby Rendus » Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:59 pm

Hehe.. This server lets me do, quite literally, anything I want. Far more than enough bandwidth to host anything we'll ever need... And if we somehow outgrow it, I'll just upgrade. Not a big deal.

The cost to CN will be nothing - I'm paying for the hosting for other things that barely use what I have.