Moderator: Littlabit

Zantetsuken
Iron Cutting Sword

looking for ores

Postby Zantetsuken » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:17 am

looking for Indium and Rhenium Ores

any help appreciated
Lightbringer Zantetsuken
"Men in battle, do not need women. My love is my Sword!" - The Almighty Dekar from Lufia II
Axe Master Verige
"The weak only strive to be weaker." - Magus from Chrono Trigger

esutac
GSKCHA

Re: looking for ores

Postby esutac » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:00 am

I'm looking for Tungsten, Cobalt, Titanium and Tantalum Ores if anyone wants to sell em. I'm halfway done with my 15% smithing trophy so it shouldn't be long before I can get it maxed (and have a good chance at Exalted and Sublime augs).
Journeyman Fisherman Esutac Nemrakta of Vazelle: Proud ScourgeKnight of the Navigators

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:52 am

Verige, try HoH, we got a fair number of those from there I think. Along with a lot of Fine silk.

Zantetsuken
Iron Cutting Sword

Postby Zantetsuken » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:57 pm

Yeah i tried HoH, the duo pulls are too rough on the zerk and no healer cept the ooc regen.

Been having more success with PoV construct mobs, golem/spiders for rhenium being the more common drop, uncommon indium, rare tungsten.

I would like to go to plane of Hate, but need a healer there since the ooc regen is 4 minutes... when i did go there i got a few rhen and tung ores.
Lightbringer Zantetsuken

"Men in battle, do not need women. My love is my Sword!" - The Almighty Dekar from Lufia II

Axe Master Verige

"The weak only strive to be weaker." - Magus from Chrono Trigger

riggett
Whee!

Postby riggett » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:03 pm

Another place to try might be some of the DoN zones. I have been getting alot of drops in Ascent. I have not tried Thundercrest but would guess the drops would be as good there as well.