Tkann Thunderpaws -- huzzah!

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Tkann
Whee!

Tkann Thunderpaws -- huzzah!

Postby Tkann » Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:25 am

Hellooooo CN!

Well, I suppose I should fill out that thing from that other post. Here goes:

-Name: Tkann Thunderpaws (temporarily Tkann Theflufferocious...that will be changed back to thunderpaws though heh)
-Class: Beastlord (rawr!)
-Level: 67 (halfway to 68 ), 109 AA's
-Yuss, this is a main
-Yuss, I have a Lodi shell shield for EB
-Flags and Keys:
Old Seb key (woohoo!)
Charasis key
CoD flag
PoNb flag
PoTactics flag
-And...er...no clicky buff item at the moment that I can think of, but I can buy one (never really been in a raiding guild so never really needed one heh)

A little bit about moi:
-What do I like about beasties? I like the fact that they can solo (huzzah!) pretty well, plus the fact that they can take hits AND their pet can too. Being able to buff, slow, haste (which i guess is a buff...), tank, and dps is always a good thing :P

-With EQ, I'm not sure if I like raiding. Like I said, I haven't raided much, but more on that later I suppose. Grouping is always fun though (well, not always...) , along with soloing. Questing can be fun too, depending on the quest.

-What I normally do right now is log on, put on the lfg tag (the guild I was in wasn't very big/didn't have many members on usually when I logged on so I didn't check with them) and go and faction in Dranik's Scar so I can get my OoW armor heh. If that's a bit too specific, normally what I do is solo while lfg hehe. Or I work on my 1.5, but that's if I'm bored of soloing :P

-Short and Long Term Goals: Well, I'd like to finally upgrade my shoulder slot....guess you could call that a short term goal. But seriously, I'd like to get some sort of flags hehe, flags are always good :D I'd like to get to 68 (so I can get my new pet, huzzah!), AA's are always good, and eventually I'd like to finish my 1.5

-I'm in the EST time zone. I normally play EQ daily on weekends from around 3:45-6:30ish and then a break for dinner then EQ the rest of the time until around 10:00 :P But this can change randomly...Weekends are worse, the only *certain* times I can play is in the mornings, other than that they're usually up for grabs

-What other guilds:
Shadows of Reality, left 'cause it fell apart heh
Clan Breathnach, in the process of leaving because my schedule just changed in RL and I'm hoping to find a guild that raids a bit more often

-I'm still a member of CBN at the moment, because I haven't had the chance to de-guild since I posted that I was leaving...will be de-guilded by tonight I think though (11/10)

-Actually...I don't *think* I know any members of CN...I'm pretty sure I've grouped with someone from here, but can't remember who :roll:

-I'm applying because CN seems like a guild that raids but also understands that RL can be more important than EQ (not always the case though :P ) , and it looks like a fun guild to be in :)

-I'm hoping to get some flags and help you all get flags, and I'm hoping that a major thing will change in that I won't put up /lfg right when I log on, instead I'll hopefully check if anyone wants to do anything in the guild first :wink:

-And yuss, I have read the rules and policies and agree with them.

(the only question I have is....when are your raids normally? I may have missed it in the other post...but I checked a couple times and swore I didn't see anything. But I have been known to be a sloppy reader..... :roll:)

Oh...here's my magelo, if that matters....it's pretty much what I have, maybe some augs are missing:

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=934083

Well, I'll spare ya of any more random spoutings from me, so I'll leave you with this thought:

Huzzah!

-Tkann

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:55 am

Hello!

I like your enthusiasm :D Our current planned raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday at 8:30 pm EST. We do toss in an occasional extra hit like last Sunday.

I will send a msg to your inbox with our applicants channel so you can get involved in some groups and raids with us here soon :)

Look forward to meeting you,
Silly

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:59 am

OH WOW!!! I see another Cheerleader in training!!
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Secksiee
Two-Faced

Postby Secksiee » Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:22 am

Saphi, were you and Tkann seperated at birth? lol nice app
Drewyd Van`Trellis
Secksiee Shadestepper
Retired Celestial Navigator
~~~~
Bryare Solimar
Trademaster of Legacy on Unrest
Eq II

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:17 pm

Saphi, were you and Tkann seperated at birth? lol nice app

ROFL, I was going to say the same thing! :lol: Nice app Tkann, can't wait to meet you in the apps channel and hopefully some groups, raids, etc!
Ryana

Birdmann
Whee!

Postby Birdmann » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:06 pm

Hello just wondering are you the original Tkann?
If so then i know joo Lol

Zoey
Lost her panties... again!

Postby Zoey » Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:22 am

Nice app Tkann! Here is a link to the cover page thingy-ma-bob, it discusses things we have killedededed!

index.php

We kill Szork alot too, though I don't think his picture is there...

Can't wait to meet you! =)
If you aren't living on the edge - you're taking up too much room

Zoey~

Tkann
Whee!

Postby Tkann » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:24 am

Err...as far as I know of Bird, I am the one and only Tkann. Heh, that sounds kinda funny. And yet intimidating...

Anyways, back on topic hehe.

Your name does ring a bell but my memory isn't the best :oops: So...err..where did I meet you again? :roll:

And thanks CN for letting me tag along during the Carprin (carpin? caprin?) cycle and for letting me mess around in ssrae with ya! It was awesome :mrgreen: It's been nice meeting you folks too :) you all are more fun than a...uh....something really fun :P (sorry, not feeling as inspired today :shock: )

and once again....

Huzzah!

Birdmann
Whee!

Postby Birdmann » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:19 am

Didn't you have an EQ wedding with Bekka?
Birdmann
70 Natureguard of Celestial Navigators

Tkann
Whee!

Postby Tkann » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:52 pm

ohhhhh...........

yeah....I did heh

That was a long (well, sorta long) time ago O.o (things have changed since then :shock: )

anywho, nice to see you again :wink:

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:13 pm

haha, Tkann, I wouldn't know a THING about eq weddings :shock: :? :( LOL

My last vows were to never do that again :lol:

Tkann
Whee!

Postby Tkann » Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:18 am

yeah, I'm going to adopt that as my new policy Silly :roll:

Had enough of EQ relationships, even though I am a firm believer in the "third time's a charm" rule (:P) I don't think I wanna have to go through everything a third time >.<

(and yeah, there was a second time too, which pretty much just ended I think :?)

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:28 am

:lol: I'm sure we could share some good stories, tee-hee!

Syanthia
Whee!

Postby Syanthia » Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:34 am

TK!!!! ::pounces you::
I'm glad you've applied to CN. I have also. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, and hopefully we'll find ourselves guilded together once again. :D
You died WHERE!?!