62 cleric looking for a good home

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Syanthia

62 cleric looking for a good home

Postby Syanthia » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:04 pm

• Name - Syanthia Sorrowsoother
• Class - cleric
• Level - 62
• Is this character a main or an alt - main
• Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item - yes
• List which keys and flags you have. - Well on my original cleric(as this one became a recreation once I learned more) - Cyanthia Zandarr(lvl 56) I had two keys, one for Seb and one for Howling Stones - though that's not really relevant for this toon, it still may help at some point if needed. This Syanthia unfortunately doesn't have a key for anything. She has only managed the flag through Grummus for CoD. Sadly, numerous ill planned raids have been attended, and failed, for flags ranging from the PoJ flagging for PoV, to the PoI flagging for Tactics. =(
• Do you have a clicky buff item - I have clicky rezz!! Does that count?? /crosses fingers

A Little Bit About Yourself

• What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Helping other people.
• What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? Meeting new people and having a good time together - grouping, raiding, or just sitting around chatting as we work on tradeskills.
• Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Hitting PoV or BoT to work on levels and AAs.
• Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. - To continue working on my tradeskills so that I may finish my shawl quest, reaching lvl 65 so I can finally cast HoV(currently 1 and a half yellow from 63), obtaining enough AAs to get my MGB so I can help on raids and in general when I am in PoK and many people are in need of virtue. My most important goals however, are to have a good time and make friends.
• When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Honestly, my playing time varies because I'm a stay-at-home mom and my kids come first. I'm in the eastern time zone.
• Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. - Wow...I really have to think back on that one. When I started playing EQ I joined the first guild that was offered to me, but I can't recall the name. I left because I was the only one ever on and I was offered a chance to join Legion of Dreams with some in-game friends - which I later left because people in the guild were promoted more for who they knew and how much they kissed up, instead of how qualified they were, and it began to hurt us when we tried to do mini-raids. After that I moved to Epic Shadows - which I loved - but they fell apart and we all went our own ways. I moved to another guild, again the name escapes me (but it's right on the tip of my tongue, so watch me remember as soon as I submit this. LOL) , which also fell apart. So I followed members to Fellowship of Vazaelle - I was there for many months before following others out of the guild due to unfair treatment of MANY for the benefit of a few - including the leaving behind of my husband after a raid where he was told, when asking for a port out, "Aww sorry Drok.", and then they ported out without him and wouldn't come back for him. This lead me to Followers of Karana - yet another guild that fell apart. And finally to Clan Breathnach where I still reside...
• If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. - I'm looking for a new home because I came back after having to tend to family matters and a dead computer for over two months, only to find that the majority of the people I adored most had left the guild, or gone to EQ2. So now it's silent every time I'm logged in, and I miss the interaction with guildees.

Your Experience with CN

• Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? I know Myrron, Nummy! (Numrae) and her hubby Icecreamman, Binabek, and Gaildor. There are others that came from FoV and FoK - but I'm not sure that they're members in CN anymore. One I'm sure isn't, and that's Rachelmarie. And no, I haven't had the honor of raiding with you...yet!
• Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Because I've heard many good things about the guild, they're respected, I've always enjoyed being grouped with memebers from CN, and I've had an interest for two years - in which time I've often done a 'who all' to see how many members were on, and was pleased to find that there have been numerous people on at any given time.
• Tell us what your goals are for applying ... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? I want to join CN because I believe the guild will be around for a long time, and my goal is to stay put in one guild, at long last! I hope that in being a member I will gain more confidence in my abilities as a player because I will constantly be learning and growing with fellow guildees who can teach me more about my own class, as well as theirs and the game in general.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
• I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) - Yes

Kahlyla
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Postby Kahlyla » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:27 pm

What an excellent app, Syanthia! Please feel free to shoot one of us a tell in game so we can invite you to our apps chat channel, and to stay abreast of upcoming raids and events. Look forward to meeting you. :D

Roladena
Whee!

Postby Roladena » Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:42 am

Hi Syan =) I do not recall you but was in FoV for about a year when Dona was leader (I have a feeling we missed each other) before joining CN. Thanks for posting a great app and I'll cya in there.

Tkann
Whee!

Postby Tkann » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:46 am

Syan!!

Glad to see you're back and things are ok :wink:

Was starting to wonder what happened to ya since I hadn't seen you on much before I left CBN :roll: By the way, how's Drok doing?

Anywho, see ya in game, it'll be nice to talk to you again!
Let's suppose we all have cows! Ladies and gentlemen: this is totally awesome. Now we all have cows!

numrae
Nummy Mommy

Postby numrae » Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:56 am

/hugs. it is great to see you app o cn. I would have you as my cleric anyday.
I look forward to seeing you around. I t was great talking to you last night. hey we can get back into eq together since we both took a break. see ya soon. =)

binabek
Whee!

Postby binabek » Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:04 am

Well, well... good to hear from you and see you Syanthia. I do remember you as Cyanthia. Glad to see you are doing well. Hope to catch you in game very soon! Yes, please do get yourself grouping with us in game! /hugs
Now mezzing %T..... if you break it, I WILL BREAK YOU!!!

Syanthia
Whee!

Postby Syanthia » Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:02 am

Thanks to all of you who have shown me support! I really appreciate it! I look forward to grouping, raiding, or just plain goofing off with all of you in the future. ::hugs all around:: :D

~ Syanthia/Cyanthia (whichever you knew me as..hehe)
You died WHERE!?!