70 Rogue, Stabsyagood

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Stabsyagood
Whee!

70 Rogue, Stabsyagood

Postby Stabsyagood » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:05 am

Application for Membership - Stabsyagood

Your Main Character

-Name: Stabsyagood
-Class: Rogue
-Race: Wood Elf
-Level: 70
-Number of AAs: 73 points spent
-Magelo Number (if you have one): 1314581
-List which keys and flags you have: Vex Thal, Plane of Earth, Air, Water and Emperor Ssra chaber (with bane)

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Ikcarus 70 Shadowknight (boxable)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I love to raid, group or anything really. I love to play the game. I enjoy helping people with whatever i can help with. I like to joke and kid around alot. I always try to keep my cool, besides its just a game :o). I usually talk alot in guild and try to make as many friends as possible. (Lol this sounds kinda corny but its true)

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Long term goals are to learn as much as i can about content of all expansions, maxing my aa's, and to be the best rog on eq hehe. Short term is to get to lvl 75, finish my 1.5 and get anguish signets and such to prepare for 2.0.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? IM in EST time zone. I wake around 12pm play till about 3pm, work Mon - Wens 4 -8, off thurs Fri, Sat from 4-1 sun 4 12. I play till about 3 or 4 am about everynight. (Sleep is for the week lol)

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. can make 100% work scedule can be rearranged with 0 problems.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Well i was a member of Sequel for a long time as my sk Ikcarus, i stop playig eq for a while because of RL stuff. Came back and made Stabs and joined Warriors of eternal night, that guild split up cuz alot of people went to play vanguard.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? The members i know knew me as Ikcarus, i raided time wit yas a few times while i was in sequel. Its been a long time, im really bad wit names, maybe someone remebers Ikcarus though lol

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Cuz i really enjoy the family/raid style guild format yas have.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Make some friends, have people to talk to in game (most of my eq friends dont play anymore) and group with while i play the game.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Im a Cook

-Where are you from? Buffalo, Ny (Go Sabres)

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? Yes

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)Blue