1x glowgem (various dod)
1x innovative clockwork gears (poi)
2x small clockwork shaft
9x tiny clockwork shaft
1x small clockwork screws

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:26 am

You are missing alot of items from that list. I wish it was that easy.
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:31 am

That's just the tinkering items

Siderius
Kim Son Quang

Postby Siderius » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:16 pm

Yes, I didnt think. But I have a list for myself which lists droppable items I need to get + items combined with other tradeskills.

So I got those items made by others, and have them trouble with the farming of those items. Thats why this only lists droppable items that are used directly in the tinker combines.

I have made alot of them from the the ground tho, and the smithing is by far the worst part, but all items are vendor bought.

The entrails for tailoring, the shadowmane pelts for fletching ang the glowstones for jewelcraft is very easy and common drops. And getting a glowrock and some blue diamonds and diamonds are common too.

Goofydoofy

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:37 pm

I am trying to finish 20 of them myself. Still need a bunch of bolts and some shadowmane pelts for now. About 50% done on 20.

Siderius
Kim Son Quang

Postby Siderius » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:35 am

Hehe good luck,

I have done nearly 150 AAAA total so far, and 50 of those I have done from skratch.
I did however have whole of CC donate most of the items needed. So didnt have to farm all.

Goofydoofy

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:55 am

Yea, I'm farming everything myself. Isn't easy. Bolwyn is the guild maker so he gets most of the donations. I just set out to do it for the hell of it. Once I finish, I'll donate half to the guild and sell the other half to cover the cost of all the smithing and such. Not cheap and not easy. But at the time, I had nothing else to do. Now with all the TBS quests and such, it has taken a semi-backseat.

Siderius
Kim Son Quang

Postby Siderius » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:35 am

Cool cost price per AAAA for the stuff you HAVE to vendor buy like smithing part etc is like 19kpp (this include some failures)

So making 20 its nearly 380kpp + farmed (this is without buying in baz, that would make it cost more)
And an AAAA sells slow or ok at 150kpp you need to sell 3 to even get ahead. And 7more would go to profit. And you end up with 1mill

Not too bad, but considering the time it takes, there might just be easier ways to make money /grin

Goofydoofy

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:20 am

There is. I can make and sell haversack for a nice profit in the Bazaar. Resellers clean me out cuz they can sell em for 2-3k more then I do and still sell em fast. Making the AAAAs was just something to do when I had nothing left I could do solo. Now that has changed with the last expansion. Eventully I'll finish em off. Probably about the time nobody wants em anymore.

Nerple
Whee!

Postby Nerple » Thu May 24, 2007 6:29 am

What are AAAA's and do I need to be an alcoholic to make one?

Siderius
Kim Son Quang

Postby Siderius » Thu May 24, 2007 7:17 am

Yes you need to be an alcoholic to attempt them, they are ONLY 260 or so combines to make.

If you have everything lined up it takes about 2hours just to click the combines.

This is defined as need to be alcoholic to even attempt. Tanks get good upgrades from this due to very high AC on cultural items. And the effects are good for melee in general.

For casters its kind of wasted time. If you already got the cultural items, by all means go for it. The focuses are max lvl 70, barely noticably on 75 spells and just gets worse for the promised lvl 80 in november.
The good thing is that you can juggle the focuses around. The hp mana on Bazu augmentated cultural is around Anguish / DoN level.
The Last Bloods are perhaps getting near Demiplane levels.