66 Ranger looking for guild

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!

66 Ranger looking for guild

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:44 pm

Kulolan RootN'shoot
66 Ranger
Flags - Fully EP flagged
Magelo: http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1053109

• What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Kitting,DPSing,Pulling
• What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I very much enjoy raiding and grouping
• Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Well i usually have LFG up hehe,but usually helping friends and what not.
• Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I'd like to get epic 1.5, lvl 70, lots of AA's =D
• When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I play from 4:00-11pm ,EST
• Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. I was in Lords of Dragons, i left because leader was MIA. I was in Vantage, i left them because we werent progressing anymore.
• If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. No, Im guildless atm

Your Experience with CN

• Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. I am good friends with Zukoy , good friends with the two apps: Edhil and Treehuggar.
• Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I chose to app because i here good things about CN from friends.
• Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? Hmmm...My goals are to progress in PoP...help guildmates when needed. I'll have more friends when guilded :)

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants

I agree to the rules. :o

dakukimonster
Whee!

Postby dakukimonster » Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:06 am

hey kulolan

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:49 pm

yay got an EB item today , Fishbone Earring

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:42 am

Hello Kulolan!

I see you're friends with Edhil and Trees, so now that you've applied, next time you talk to either of them feel free to ask for our applicants channel so we can get you involved in some activities ;) Or you can send Galarina or myself (or whoever) a tell as well.

Oh and just FYI...
i left because leader was MIA.

You won't see our leader Wist around often, as work will take him away sometimes months at a time. But... I like to think that we're quite the democratic guild and I can say that we officers make our best effort to collaborate and fulfill the goals of the guild as a whole. I just wanted to mention that because I have received a few raised eyebrows when people want to talk to the guild leader, lol, and don't want that to discourage you before you get to know how we work :D

Will see you around!
Silly

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:24 pm

Aye, what she said. hehe. Thank you for your app. Looking forward to seeing you in the game. Please register and the website with your character name or something and make sure you're logged in before you post. Thank you. 8)

Zatrekan
Rainbow Warrior

Postby Zatrekan » Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:59 pm

You mean we have a leader??? I thought we managed a way around the guildsystem on EQ and just had officers... /boggle.
Nimor (formerly Zatrekan)
Brother of Merrc
Son of Tinyshadow
Destroyer of Worlds