Gesswa - 65 Enchanter app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Gesswa

Gesswa - 65 Enchanter app

Postby Gesswa » Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:22 pm

Gesswa
65 Enchy
Flags - Hedge, PoJ trial, AD, MB, Grummes, and Zek Bros

• What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Charm soloing =)
• What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I like to Raid and XP for new aa's
• Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? xp groups in OoW
• Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) lots of aa's and lvl 70
• When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? central, evenings
• Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. I(Gesswa) was in one for about a week, I got a random guild invite in PoK and figured what the hell. My old mains, were in Eternal Advocates for about 2 years.
• If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. I do have my old main guilded into a small social guild with a few old friends of mine.

Your Experience with CN

• Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. I have been raiding with you a bit for about 2-3weeks now, all my flags pretty much have been with CN, raid encounters that is.
• Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I like the raid environment, but not hardcore like i used to play.
• Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? to join a guild that raids but not hardcore.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
• I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) yup

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:31 pm

Good to see your app, Gesswa. Out of curiosity can I ask who your old main(s) was/were and what guild it was you were in? You mentioned you used to raid hardcore, I am curious with who.

Anyway, I'm sure we'll see you around, you've been keeping in touch a while now :)

Silly

gesswa

Postby gesswa » Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:28 pm

Selronis/Elrondar - Eternal Advocates

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:33 am

Selronis....your name is soooo familiar. Perhaps the evil VCC? I'm horrible with names though :oops:

See you soon, 8)
Sil

Convicts
Whee!

Great Ench :-)

Postby Convicts » Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:10 pm

I have been grouping with Gesswa for awhile now, he knows his stuff and a great ench :-)

Conv.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:42 am

Hey Gess, thanks for the kei last night and for making time to make that diamond for Kel :) We really appreciate those little things!

See you around!
Sil

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:45 am

I grouped with Gesswa last night/early morning in MPG he did really well. He does now his stuff.