Aaelea - 64 Wiz

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Aaelea
Whee!

Aaelea - 64 Wiz

Postby Aaelea » Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:02 am

The Basic Info - *Required Info*

• Name Aaelea
• Class Wiz
• Level 64
• Is this character a main or an alt? Main
• Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? nada
• List which keys and flags you have. MB, Grum, Hedge, PoJ, AD
• Do you have a clicky buff item? not yet

A Little Bit About Yourself

• What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? seeing big crits, and going afk
• What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) i like to raid, and see big crits!
• Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? PoV OC kite group /shootsself
• Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) epic would be nice, i havent started it yet though cause i want to get to 70
• When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? central
• Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Tyrants of Rage, was in for about a week... just wasnt for me

Your Experience with CN

• Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. yup, did MB & AD with yas
• Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? yes, i like DKP, and i like that its not a hardcore raiding guild, which allows players to xp or do quests when they like too
• Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? just to join a fun bunch of people who know how to raid

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
• I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes)

Aaelea's Stuff

Edit: Inserted character name in title. ~Gala~

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:22 pm

Hi, Aaelea. Thank you for you app and your interest in CN. Please get with us in game so we can get you in our apps channel. You'll be able to attend events and raids and get to know us and vice versa. Looking forward to meeting you. ~Galarina~
<br><table border=1><tr><td><center>~ <a href=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=661115>Galarina Justmight </a>~<br>Celestial Navigators</td></tr></table>

Aaelea
Whee!

Postby Aaelea » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:04 pm

Galarina,
I have talked to you several times in the app chaannel already, and raided a couple times too. hehe

65 now too!

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:05 am

Yeh, I know hon. Hehe. I'm glad ya got it submitted, I know ya had some trouble getting registered or something. I'm just gonna put that "standard" response on everyone's app from now on so they'll know to get with us in game in the apps channel. And it helps when other potential apps browse the board, they'll kinda see how we operate. hehe

GRATS ON LEVEL 65 !!!!!!! :D
<br><table border=1><tr><td><center>~ <a href=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=661115>Galarina Justmight </a>~<br>Celestial Navigators</td></tr></table>

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:20 am

Thanks for the group last night Aaelea! You're fun to be around :D

Hope to see you soon!
Silly