lvl 70 Ranger LFGuild with box lvl 70 cleric

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Feerny
Whee!

lvl 70 Ranger LFGuild with box lvl 70 cleric

Postby Feerny » Fri May 05, 2006 9:08 am

The Basics

-Name: Feerny
-Class: Ranger
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? 180
-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1301095

-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. PoJ, Hedge, PoS, BoT
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Pulling and the DPS
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I love raiding and seeing new places (zones) and working on epics, not just mine but others
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Group with who ever needs me
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) short term = finish my 1.5 (3 raids away from it) long term = would like to be flagged for CoA and ToB, complete 2.0
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? EST i get home at around 8pm and play till 1am but have been know to play longer if needed
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). BOX = lvl 70 cleric Dudadew http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1301318
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Im still curently in Twilight chosen and i plan to leave cause i feel like the guild is not able to help me advance to meet my goals, the guild doesn't raid often and when they do raid, there is no experience doing it
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. Im still part of Twilight Chosen, i explained in the last question

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. Caminreno, Sungsem, Artarian, part of paly 2.0 in Dranik Hollow. Killed the rat :D
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I find the raid times to be at same time i am on. Other guilds start there raids at 7:00pm est and i dont get home till 8:00pm est. Also i have heard great things about the guild and i hope to be able to add to the guild.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? My goal for applying is to hopefuly join a guild that will be able to help me meet my goals, and will eventualy show me new and greater things about the game. I understand that the apps r closed at the moment but wish to be kept on file incase it opens up again. I give 100% everytime i play and learn from every instance, wether it goes good or bad. I don't like to quit and have been know to keep trying over and over till the job is completed.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes