70 druid - will dott for food

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Thornkin

70 druid - will dott for food

Postby Thornkin » Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:38 pm

Application for Membership - Outline

The Basics

-Name Thornkin
-Class druid
-Level 70
-How many AAs? 100
-Is this character a main or an alt? main
-List which keys and flags you have. sol ro,old seb,howling stones poj trial, hoh trial 3
-Do you have a clicky buff item? yes AoN
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? yes

A Little Bit About Yourself nice helpful person, i play eq alot and i know my class ok but need more raid xp to really say im good with him

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? i can help out in many ways as a druid,i like my classes kiten abilitys
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) grouping with friends and my little brother plays so gives me a chance to spend time with him
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? we,some friends and i, are goin to xp and farm ornate in sol ro
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) epic 1.5 and 200 aas
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? 12 am to 12 pm central time
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). lilnuga-53 pallidan iggli-30 cleric
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. nox-guild fell apart kingdom of lights i wish to raid more and kol dosnt raid often
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. no i havent hunted with cn .. i know a few apps and zupov
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? i wish to get more raid type xp .. want to work on flags im missing alot
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? i wish to work on flags and large group type situations

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) yes

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:52 am

Thank you for your interest and app, Thornkin. Please get with us ingame so we can get you into our apps channel if you haven't already. That's where we get to know each other and all that. You may immediately join us on raids, groups, and events. Looking forward to meeting you.

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:43 pm

/bump

Omniox
Whee!

Postby Omniox » Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:42 pm

Almost a year why the Bump :P

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:06 pm

post count +1
woot!

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:55 am

ACK! OMG I'm a horrible officer! Thorn sent me not just one but TWO tells earlier this week (before apps were closed) and wanted me to contact him about this. Well both times he happened to catch me at oh-so-busy times (me leading...we all know I can't think in more than one or six directions at once). He mentioned reapplying but having problems with the forums.

I'm guessing Galarina talked to him?

I'm sorry Thornkin, Galarina, & everyone else for my slackerness in this matter!!!!

Forgive me?
Silly

Lachaise
Whee!

Postby Lachaise » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:20 am

Why does the name Thorkin sound familiar ?? Wasn't Thorn a CN member at some point (like 2-3 years ago).
Lachaise Flechedargent
70 Paladin
Officer and Sheriff
Celestial Navigators

Lappy
49 Enchanter

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:28 am

Thornkin, 70 Dru, apped 7/13, guilded 8/14/05

Not sure when it was that he left, I couldn't find a retirement post.

Dips
Ankle Biter

Postby Dips » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:38 pm

I think recall the name too.

Mebbe it's just spelled similar, but i also remember him being a Druid.

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:57 pm

Best I can tell, he left CN sometime between Dec 09 2005 (he was on a Time raid with us that night), and Dec 15 2005, at which time he was in Valorean.

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:12 am

Sorry it took me a while to explain the /bump. Thornkin wants to re-app to CN. He forgot his original forum password so he couldn't post under his old username. I advised him to contact Rendus and ask him to reset his password, and meanwhile I'd bump his thread up. He plans to edit and update his old application when he regains access and explain his reasons for leaving CN and his desire to rejoin us.

We've always had a reasonable open-door policy for returning ex-members but they still need to post and explain things and also introduce themselves to new members that may not know them. I have already invited Thornkin to the apps channel.