Cloverliefe, 70 druid Applicant

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Cloverliefe
Whee!

Cloverliefe, 70 druid Applicant

Postby Cloverliefe » Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:28 pm

The Basics

-Name: Cloverliefe

-Class: Druid

-Level: 70

-How many AAs? 389

-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1299591

-Is this character a main or an alt? Clover is my main

-List which keys and flags you have. time flagged, kt flagged, vt flagged; I also have one of the MPG trials (thanks CN), and 3 signets towards anguish.

-Do you have a clicky buff item? no, have a clicky dot though.

-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? The versatility; clover can group, solo, duo and anything inbetween. She can be dps or healer, and well, in lots of my tradeskill hunting grounds, she's the tank :)

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) My favorite things to do are tradeskilling and grouping probably; I do enjoy raiding too because I can see new content and be part of a larger effort.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? It varies a lot; sometimes I group, sometimes I work tradeskills, I typically raid once or twice a week

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Short term goals for Clover is to finish her epic 1.5 (she has 3 group hits and 2 raid hits left); and continue to gear her up. Long term goals is to max out baking and tailoring (skills and aa's); and continue to gear her up.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I normally play early in the morning for a few hours before work, and also I play 2-3 nights a week from about 7 to 8 pm until about 11 or 12 (cst). I'm usually on a lot on Saturdays and Sundays

-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Daniann and Olyve

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. My first guild was Shadows of Reality - it was a small family type guild, and I left after it pretty much fell apart; my next guild was Alfar's Vigilance - this also was a small, family type guild, and I stayed until close to the end once again; I went to Alternate Eclipse next - this was a raiding guild - I really liked the raiding type atmosphere at first, but that grew old after a while. I stayed until EQ2 and WoW broke up AE; The last guild I joined was Walkers- I'm leaving it because I want to ap to CN.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. I am currently guildless

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. I have raided a few times with CN - I played Dificeman in the Ikkinz4 raid (the one he received his flag in); I have been in one MGP trial with you all, and also I participated in Zady's epic hit (I even received CNP :)
I have grouped with several CN members - I can recall specifically Truthseeker, Spenzir, Tardar, Kuuran, Skratz, and quite a few others. I hang out with Dificeman a lot, and so have come to know many.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I'm applying for a couple of different reasons; Cloverliefe is married to Dificeman and I would like to be in the same guild he is. I also really enjoy the CN raiding atmosphere - it is organized and instructions are easy to follow. It also happens that the CN raid schedule fits in my own rl schedule very well.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? Mostly, I hope to make new friends and further advance my toon. I enjoy helping guilds and friends advance in EQ. I'm not really looking to change anything in how I play, except I hope to be able to watch '24' and CSI on a more regular basis (since I won't be raiding during them).

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) yes

Dificeman
Whee!

Postby Dificeman » Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:34 pm

Hugs hun :smt007

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:26 pm

Great to see you apply hun.. hope to group with you again !

HUGS
Sno

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:16 am

how was Walkers doing? I was a member there for a year or so in between CN stints:). That was before WoW changed the membership list though lol

Cloverliefe
Whee!

Postby Cloverliefe » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:34 am

Walkers is doing pretty well atm. Still a few of the older folks there, and some of them stop by from time to time. There are some newer faces there, but I don't believe they have quite recovered from EQ2 and WoW.

Tkann
Whee!

Postby Tkann » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:26 am

Woot Clover, I dunno if you remember me, but this is Tullwin from SoR :D glad to see you apping ^.^
Let's suppose we all have cows! Ladies and gentlemen: this is totally awesome. Now we all have cows!

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:05 am

Thank you for your app and interest in CN, Cloverliefe. Get with us ingame and join our apps channel. That's where we keep in touch, get to know each other, and all that. You're welcome to join us on any raids and events, although members have priority over apps if there's too many showing up of course. Looking forward to meeting you.

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:12 am

Omg Clover...I'm not sure if your remember, but you I and hunted in many of the same places for many levels. It kinda got to where I looked forward to bumping into you again, just to say HI! I'm happy to see you apply to CN as you'll find some really wonderful people here! I'm semi-retired now, but it's good to see an old friend that I have always thought well of. I hope you find a good home with CN!
Ryana

Cloverliefe
Whee!

Postby Cloverliefe » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:16 am

Thanks for remembering me Ryana :) You are absolutely right; CN has some wonderful peeps. I look forward to getting to know them better. Stop by and say hello sometime, we can talk about the good ole days. :D