65 beastlord kukion dakukimonster

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
dakukimonster
Whee!

65 beastlord kukion dakukimonster

Postby dakukimonster » Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:14 pm

The Basic Info - *Required Info*

• Name
Elder KuKion DAkukimonster

• Class
Beastlord

• Level

• Is this character a main or an alt?
Main

• Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item?
yes

• List which keys and flags you have.
fully eped flagg including fire and poeb, have seb and cod basement

• Do you have a clicky buff item?
yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

• What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?
my favorite thing about my class is the ability to have a pet and beig able to fight also
•
What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)

i like exping, raiding and chatting mostly

• Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?

go lfg for like 5 minutes then i decide to start my own group in po fire or nro ldon sometimes

• Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
getting armor dont really care much about epic and hope to get all the important aa's

• When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

est in between 4-11 not all of that time in the week days

• Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
Shadows of reality - was i this guild for around a year probably then i quit and went to rallos zek server

Sophistry- i was in this guild for prolly 6 or 7 months we were dieing our guildleader had not logged in for 2 months mot officers had deguilded and there was only probably 5 active members left so i felt it was time to find a new guild

Celestial Navigators -i left cause only one thing was i looking for at that time and that was eped flagging and i had people from ea keep asking me if i wanted to join and i decided to then was a major mistake i noticed this about 3 days after i left

Eternal Advocates - i left these people cause some of my friends that have moved from cn to eod had told me about how eod was doing all back flagging and i want to be with my friends again not with people i didnt know this also was a chance to get my 65 cler eped flagged

Eye of the deciver- i didnt leave them i got kicked out cause when i was making my application for them they had little bubbles that u would click to
choose ur class and i was accidently hit bezerker instead of beastlord which this made them mad cause they all thought were getting a 65 bezerker and then i was hated by most members and i got cut from eod i guess
• If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. no cause i havent been able to find the right place for me

Your Experience with CN

• Do you know any current members of CN?
silly really the only one i talk to any more i knew lots but i dont know if they remember me though

Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. yes raided lots of pop mobs

• Why are you applying to CN?
i am applying to CN cause i feel it would be the right guild for me cause it doesnt mes up my RL by wanting me to raid 6 hours everyday
Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

• Tell us what your goals are for applying...
to find a home thats my main goal and armor would be nice also

what do you hope to get out of the guild?

a guild that i like

Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?

i hope i will get to raid, i hope to be able to group with friends from cn more oftern

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
• I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them Yes

Feel free to include any other info you think we should be aware of. Thanks!

its been hard for about the last 5 months for me to find a guild right for me
im not a guild hopper although it looks like that to some of u all that know me.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:26 am

Hey Kuki :) I see the game sucked you back in :D (Don't worry it sucks all of us back in LOL).

Will see you around kiddo!
Sil

Balzzodar
Captain Canary Saves the Day!

Postby Balzzodar » Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:07 pm

Hey fun grpin with ya tonite Kuki .. hope we can do more PoE grps ...
"A pun is the lowest form of humor, unless you thought of it yourself." — Doug Larson

Balzzodar Dabard, Officer for Celestial Navigators
Facebook

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:10 pm

was wondering if my 65 cler could go on raids with us that he needs the flags can he?