Nujar - 66 Warrior Looking for a Home

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Nujar

Nujar - 66 Warrior Looking for a Home

Postby Nujar » Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:11 pm

Hello Everyone,
My Name is Dain, I have a 66 Ogre Warrior That is looking for a new home. This is my main and I have no other characters above the 50th lvl so I am not playing alts very often. I do currently have an Enduring breath item in the form of a ring. The ony flaggs that i have are MB, and i have killed Agnor. I currently have 3 click items which u can see in the link below me.
I enjoy playing a warrior becasue i hate the fact of having a character withmana. I can't stand always being out of it. you can never have to many HP's. I am wanting to expirence more raiding since i have never really gotten that experiance and i am hoping that I can jump right in somewhere. I play EQ almost ever day form 5pm-11pm est and all day weekends. I am a student so my school at 30k a year does come first.
I have a good buddy in CN *hint* Szork *hint* I know you are they vouching for me buddy, remember the days when i was a wea lil Ogre in MS
HAHA.
I hope that by being accepted in this guild i learn more about raiding and improve my game play and character. I was in a guild for a long time that was pure family, but the was no one that would step up and organize a raid, and taht is something that i wish to expirience. I want to feel the hair on my neck stand up when i get hit for 2k and wonder if i am going to die or get a heal, that is something that has been missing lately.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:20 pm

Here is a link to my profile which i forgot to copy into the first post.

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1045279

hope you enjoy your peek :)

Dain

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:36 pm

. I want to feel the hair on my neck stand up when i get hit for 2k and wonder if i am going to die or get a heal

Flip a coin? You've come to the right place, LOL :wink:

Thanks for the application Dain, I look forward to getting you involved in some events here soon :)

Silly

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:43 am

/snicker Dain, don't group with Sevi, for you shall surely die, LOLOL
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:45 am

http://forum.vantageguild.com/viewtopic.php?t=2079

Applying for two guilds at once is a practice generally frowned upon, and we usually eliminate applications that do so....