Edhil - 66 Ranger Looking for a guild

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Edhil

Edhil - 66 Ranger Looking for a guild

Postby Edhil » Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:56 pm

I was looking for a new guild and a few friends in CN told me to apply here to see if I qualify.

Here is my Info.

• Name: Edhil Nimloki
• Class: Ranger
• Level: 66 with 73 aa's
• Is this character a main or an alt? Main
• Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes
• List which keys and flags you have: PoJ trial ,MB, TT, AD, RZ, Grummus, Carpin, Ssraeshzian insignia and 2 Lucid shards so far.

• Do you have a clicky buff item? Ring of Thunderous Spirits

A Little Bit About Yourself

• What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? I love the archery part of my character and being able to harmony pull when needed.

• What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? I enjoy grouping, exploring, raiding when I can (live in PST), grouping with friends Ive made thru my time of playing EQ and working on my Tradeskills when I can.

• Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now? What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? LFG, working on tradeskills and farming items for my Fletching.

• Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character? Ive been working on my Epic 1.5 and would like to finish that (but in no hurry to do so). Ive been trying to get my tradeskills up so I can finish my Coldain Prayer Shawl and the Coldain Ring quest.

• When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? 5:30pm - 12am PST (Pacific Northwest USA) when I dont have to work late.

• Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave? Voices of Truth (wasnt happy with the leader of Guild atm), Lords of Dragons (Disbanded do to Leader going MIA for 7 months), Mark of Vengeance (Leaders didnt believe in flaggings/raids and I was the highest member in guild at 65 and very bored) and Bound by Trust (guild's falling apart and leaders were doing musical chairs)

• If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why? I will leave BBT soon. Just staying on to say goodbye to my friends that Ive made in guild.

Your Experience with CN

• Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. I know Akgriz, Ryanakris and Gurala. Ive teamed with them a few times and enjoy hanging with them when I can. I met them thru a mutual friend in game.

• Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I think CN is the best guild on Vazaelle and is more stable than the other guilds I have been invited into.

• Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? I wish to gain knowledge of my toon, to make more friends and help whenever I can.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
• I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes I have read the Rules and policies and understand them.

PS: Just to let ya know the RL person behind Edhil is a late 20's female :shock: . Eddy was my first toon made and have loved playing him since. My other 2 alts are female.

Edit: Inserted character name in title. ~Gala~

Edhil

Forgot to mention

Postby Edhil » Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:42 pm

I also have the Helm of the Tracker with Truesight, the Earring of the Solstice plus both my Epics 1.0.

Akgriz
Scout

Postby Akgriz » Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:40 pm

Woot glad to see your App here Edhill :)
Akgriz
Scout of Celestial Navigators

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm

HUGS Edhil! So good to see your app here! Thanks for the help tonight and we'll see about getting you those shards! :D
Ryana

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:26 am

HUGS Ryana!! Thanks :D Im slowly getting them. I have 3 Shards to go plus the orb and container. I still need SSRA, FG and Sanctus Seru or Katta Castlelium. I also need 1 more item for the Emp Key (Ring). Im trying to get the piece I need to complete these quests as fast as I can.

Whenever ya want to hit the Frontier mountains event let me know Ill help ya again. And same goes for Akgriz's epic hits too. Ill help keep the other mobs off him while he captures the epic mobs. Im stuck at the Cazic Thule mob and the Veksar mob (2 ofthe hardest ones to get out of the 6).

HUGS!! 8)

Lyssia
Whee!

Postby Lyssia » Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:31 am

Hi Edhil,

I know Vanmancer and I still need emp key parts and I personally still need 7 shards the orb, etc. LOL Van and I talked about going to Ssra tomorrow evening to work on key parts. Welcome to come along.

Lyssia

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:10 am

Landias also needs his frame and orb. Perhaps sometime in the near future we can all get together and try and finish up those last pieces :) I know Truthseeker has been working his little pally booty off helping others finish up so you might want to keep in contact with him as well :)

Edhil

Update on keys

Postby Edhil » Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:57 pm

Update on the keys I got so far. I completed my Emp key (WOOT :!: :D ) and Ive almost completed VT key. I still need the shards in FG and SSRA plus the Orb and frame. I also have the Seb key which I forgot to mention.

Thanks to Ryanakris, Akgriz, Treehuggar, Truthseeker, Lyssia, Vanmancer, Convicts and a few others for helping me get the pieces I need for the keys.

Good hunting,
Edhil Nimloki, 66 Ranger

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:16 pm

GRATS on your Emp key Edhil! Woot!
Ryana