Togruk - Lonely SK lookin to be adopted! =)

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Togruk

Togruk - Lonely SK lookin to be adopted! =)

Postby Togruk » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:40 pm

• Name Togruk
• Class ShadowKnight
• Level 65
• Is this character a main or an alt? Main and only

• Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes

List which keys and flags you have. KEYS- HS and Sebs. Flags: PoJ trial, Hedge, MB, TT, Grummus

• Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself
• What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Best of both worlds: A Tank with spells. And never making the enchanters tank!

What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Group exploring is one of the funests things to do. And getting that last quest item that you have been camping for weeks.

• Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? (LFG --exp any) Nobody likes sk's :cry: LOL J/K Look for anything on Pickup? or go to the planes and Exp.

• Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Currently working on epic 1.0 and greenmist. Trying to get more defense AA's

• When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Eastern. 5PM to 1AM (miss 1 weekend a month due to National Guard)

• Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Was an invite officer in Warriors of Enternal Knights but they are a West Coast guild and I couldn't do the late nights anymore. Kanaseeda is the leader you can send him a tell in game if you would like to talk to him about me at all.

• If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. Guildless

Your Experience with CN

• Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. A long time ago when i was 43ish I grouped with a few ppl that where clearing CoM after a raid was over. They were very nice to let me and a friend come with them. Sorry I don't remember there names.

• Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I have a good in game friend named Jodayter and she is good friends with someone in this guild and she told me that it was a very good guild to get into. I want to be able to see things in Norath that not alot of people get to see. I want to walk up to them and say "Hi! My name is Togruk! Please to kill you. :D

Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? I want to be in a guild that invites other guild members to join there groups. Or a few ppl get together and go clear a zone that no one has even been to just to see what it looks like. And I love the excitement of raids. When you run up a set of stairs and all you see is a red conned mob bigger than me (OGRE) and 46ppl working together for 1 goal. DROP IT!!!

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
• I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them. YES

I thank you for your time in reading my app!!

I will be posting my magelo as soon as i get home from work! (Shhhhh don't tell anyone, but i'm at work right now)

Lyssia
Whee!

Postby Lyssia » Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:12 pm

Hi Togruk. Not totally sure, but I think I've grouped with you in LDoN before. Good to see your app :)

Lyssia

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:20 pm

Very nice application, Togruk. The color editing makes it really easy to read. 8) Get with us in game so we can get you in our apps channel. Looking forward to meeting you.
~Galarina~
<br><table border=1><tr><td><center>~ <a href=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=661115>Galarina Justmight </a>~<br>Celestial Navigators</td></tr></table>

Siderius
Kim Son Quang

Postby Siderius » Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:01 pm

The red was shoutingly clear hehe. And I like the Main and only $$
I played for 4 year before I made one alt, that I do not play very much hehe.
[75 Wildblood] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=666907">Tarjei</a>(Iksar)
[75 Grand Arcanist] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=664788">Siderius</a> (Gnome)

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-- Stephen Roberts

Siderius
Kim Son Quang

Postby Siderius » Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:34 am

omg almost as much hp as my wiz $$
[75 Wildblood] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=666907">Tarjei</a>(Iksar)

[75 Grand Arcanist] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=664788">Siderius</a> (Gnome)

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

-- Stephen Roberts

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:05 am

/em Puts duct tape over Sid's mouth :lol:

Great to see your application :) Very nice, I look forward to meeting you soon!

Silly

Secksiee
Two-Faced

Postby Secksiee » Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:21 am

VERY nice application. Kudos to you
Drewyd Van`Trellis
Secksiee Shadestepper
Retired Celestial Navigator
~~~~
Bryare Solimar
Trademaster of Legacy on Unrest
Eq II

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:18 am

Hey! I had fun grouping with you last night! Still giggling about the "fat man running!!" :D

Hope to see you again soon!
Silly