Application to Guild

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Mildaven
Whee!

Application to Guild

Postby Mildaven » Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:06 pm

I realized that the applications are closed. However, I do have a few good RL friends in the guild already. I would also hope that once you get to know me you won't regreat having me in the guild and that my rogue skills will become a great asset.

Name: Mildevan (Main)
Class: Rogue
Level: 70 (170 aa's)
Flags:

Clicky buff item - Yes

A little of me and for all to know...

What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?
-I enjoy the high DPS and the ability to scot out areas. Lol helps to retreive corpses.

What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ?
- Grouping with friends
- Working with others to advance char abilities
- Meeting Intresting and funny people
- Also enjoy raiding

Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?
- Saying hi to friends and finding out who is avialable to group up with. Depending on who we get we then decied what tasks or zones we will do or go to.

Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character.
- Short term: getting flag for raiding zones
- Long Term: Epic 2.0 and many AA's =)

When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
- 4:30pm to 11:00pm PST

Please list your alts on this server (just names).

- Gineden

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.

- Divinus Virtus --- Guild fell apart around the time I quit playing EQ for a while

Your Experience with CN
- I know Vettx and Kiezer in RL and talked to them quite a bit. I was also introduce to Silly through Vettx.

Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
- I heard only good things about the guild through my RL friends.

Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?

- It would be nice to start grouping with people that will become familiar over a period of time. I also hope that I can stop struggling to find groups.

I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes
Last edited by Mildaven on Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:31 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Tardar
Whee!

RE: Application to Guild

Postby Tardar » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:20 am

Who's your family member that is in guild?

Zady
Whee!

RE: Application to Guild

Postby Zady » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:32 am

I was wondering that too since only Vettx and Kiezer were mentioned as being known IRL.
Kattia - 73 Berserker
Zady - 80 Ranger -semi-retired
Serinae - 72 Enchanter - retired on that other account..

Vettx
Whee!

Postby Vettx » Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:07 am

(NOTE:) I understand that there is a membership freeze on at the moment but am applying do to having a family member in the guild may be enough of a help to let me join.

Although Mildaven is a super guy who I feel is like my family, he is infact not blood related to me or anyone in the guild LOL I think that this was a typo or something :P

Again Mildaven is Great guy and wonderful EQ player and I realize all the brewhaha with special consideration apps right now his APP is VERY untimely. But one day in the future when perhaps there is an opening or so for a rogue I would love to see mildaven get into the guild.

Vettx :P

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:17 am

/smile & wave

Even though apps are closed, I'd love to group with you again. You were quite fun and kind the last time :) Can I stick you on my friends list?

Kayrian
Clueless Mage

Postby Kayrian » Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:18 am

Vettx wrote:Again Mildaven is Great guy and wonderful EQ player and I realize all the brewhaha with special consideration apps right now his APP is VERY untimely.

I was thinking the exact same thing about him and Kiroe. I really feel for them. lol. It got all controversy after Nender's apply but I am sure we will figure something out very soon.

Mildaven
Whee!

Postby Mildaven » Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:52 pm

OMG I'm so sorry about that. What I had done was copied and pasted an other app so that I had the format correct and simply removed all his answers to the questions. In error I had not removed the Note on the bottom I apologize for that. =(

Please Silly i would like you to put me on your friend list and thank you for your kind words =). Let me know if i may do the same.

Kiezer
Whee!

Postby Kiezer » Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:56 pm

Vote yes on Bill "Mildaven"..... he kisses officer butt better than anyone you know, he is too nice to most people most of the time, he is the most hardcore "soft-core" player ever, he is along with Vettx one the my RL best friends, part of the old school crew, one of the Home-boys! And he drives a really cool car!!! Would't you sleep better at night knowing a fellow guild mate drives a really cool car? Sure you would....So vote Yes on Bill 67 "Mildaven". Or we will have to train yoh ass!......oops....nvm:)

While I would prefer my friends RL or not, get into the guild on their own merit , I will take the stand in honor of Mildaven and vouch for him as a worthy ally and a focused player.

Kiezer Soze
<<NECRO>>

Vettx
Whee!

Postby Vettx » Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:08 am

LOL Kiezer your such a Lobbist. Really though Mildaven is a super great guy and if there is anyway he can get in the guild that would RULE :lol: One good thing going for him is he has the exact opposite personality of Kiezer :lol: Again he is a great player and great friend, a super nice guy all around and He REALLY Does Drive a COOL CAR :P So I will vote yes on this proposition 67 "Mildaven" and hope that everyone else does too

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:41 am

Hi Mildaven. I'm pleased to announce that we're opening up apps for a limited time on a "recommendation basis". You definitely qualify for that, hehe. I'll submit your app and get the ball rolling. Just please confirm that you're still interested since it's been almost 2 months since your post.
You're welcome to join our apps channel. Get that info from friends in the guild. Looking forward to knowing you. 8)

~Gala~

Mildaven
Whee!

Postby Mildaven » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:30 pm

Yes I am still very interested in joining the guild. Thank you, I’m looking forward to chatting in apps.