Flags as a requirement, how do I?

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Parrn

Flags as a requirement, how do I?

Postby Parrn » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:02 am

CN,

I am extremely impressed with the forums, and with your ground rules and requirements. I would like to get flagged as you suggest for membership but am uncertain on how to accomplish this, as I thought you needed a raid group to do this anyhow. So any direction here would be great.

Thank you,

Parrn

Teory
Post Count Kin... Queen

Postby Teory » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:12 am

Hey Parrn - most of the first Tier ones are hit with pick up groups fairly often and they aren't so much a strict requirement as something to keep an eye out for and try and get done - a bit of focus for you if you will. The PoJ trial for instance only takes 6 folks and a group can do most of the quest in PoS with the giants and beards and stuff. Feel free to apply anyways so you can get to know some of us and we can get to know you and it will make it a lot easier to pick up flags as you go along.
Teory Yitelar<br>Venerable, Veritable Mischief Maker

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:13 am

Hello Parrn!

While most PoP flagging requires a raid force, many of the first tier are easier. For example, a PoJ trial is a quick one groupable event, BoT key (in Plane of Storms) is farmed mostly with a group although a couple of the pieces may require a couple more people; etc. Both of these are needed for planar progression.

Flags, while beneficial, aren't as much of a requirement in CN as attitude and behaviour. We currently have a few other apps and even a couple guildies working on the same types of things (just not many left). You're welcome to keep in touch and become involved or set up some of these events if you're interested.

If you meet the majority of the requirements, you're welcome to apply, and during the application process you can work on the things you're missing.

Look forward to seeing you around!
Silly

Teory
Post Count Kin... Queen

Postby Teory » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:14 am

Haha, glad Silly and I agreed as we posted at the same time.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:14 am

haha! Cleric minds think alike!! Teory and I must have been typing at the same time ;)

Teory
Post Count Kin... Queen

Postby Teory » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:15 am

Damn, we just did it again silly. We even started our posts with Haha.

Lachaise
Whee!

Postby Lachaise » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:15 am

Hi Parrn,

I think the best way to go around and get those Tier 1 flags is to jump in on those pick up raids for those mobs. I think the easiest one to get is Grummus or MB (as they require no pre-flagging, like TT.... welll MB does but only 1 to open the door, you don't need to get the flag or need raiding in).

We will likely be killin some of the Tier 1 god soon again and I suggest you post your app (in accordance with CN app questions) before you get your flagging started so you can jump on the bandwagon with us when we do in fact do them.

As for the other items, flagging is preferred but if someone is a good fit with CN, and has fun with us as an app by the time we invite you to guild you will have what is required flag wise.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:16 am

ROFL STOP IT!!!!

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:16 am

JINX! You owe me a short ale!

Lachaise
Whee!

Postby Lachaise » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:22 am

Damn you guys beat me to it too :)