Merrc - Cleric looking to join the rest of his family

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Tinyshadow
Whee!

Merrc - Cleric looking to join the rest of his family

Postby Tinyshadow » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:29 am

i am a 64 cleric working on the AA, and lvl 65 atm, i have 46 AA, mgb, unfail divin, run3, regen3, celestial regens., hg3. i am just shy of EP flagged, i have been attending raids with CN quite a bit. Tiny is my dad, zat is my brother. I hate apping, but here i am doing it, i think i am actually logged on as my dad right now....sorry if i am. Hope to make this a quick app.
Merrc

Edit: Inserted character name in title. ~Gala~

Zatrekan
Rainbow Warrior

Postby Zatrekan » Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:21 pm

This information posted on behalf of Merrc. I type faster and I am a board junky so I called him and asked for his info.

• Name- Merrc
• Class - Cleric
• Level - 64
• Is this character a main or an alt? - Main
• Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? - Yes
• List which keys and flags you have. - All except VT, VP, Emp, and Agnarr.
• Do you have a clicky buff item? - Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

• What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? - Letting my brother die. Seriously though, saving people and generally being in control of the life or death of my groups.
• What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) - Raiding, Grouping, Dungeon Crawls, random stupid things.
• Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? - Log on, talk to my brother, Group for xp to 65, Finishing up different quests for myself and my family.
• Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) - Get epic 1.5, bank some aa, Get lvl 70 someday.
• When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? - Random times, evenings on MT.
• Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. - Order of Antwonder - I played along time ago there and left when I switched servers to SZ. I was also a part of Vantage. I wanted to do some hardcore raiding and to see how that type of guild worked and see some new zones. I disliked the attitude of the members and the negativity associated with them and the language eventually got to be too much. Plus I wanna be guilded with my family.
• If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

Your Experience with CN

• Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.
-I have raided with CN multiple times and have grouped with so many members I dont even remember them all. I do have my brother, Zatrekan, and my dad, Tinyshadow, in guild though as well.
• Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
-I am applying to be with my family and to find a place where I can relax and still manage to hit some fun targets.
• Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?
- I think the most important goal for me is to have fun with family and friends. I have made a few friends in CN and I would love to make more.
CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
• I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)
Yes.

Feel free to include any other info you think we should be aware of. Thanks!
Nimor (formerly Zatrekan)
Brother of Merrc
Son of Tinyshadow
Destroyer of Worlds

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:22 pm

Hi Merrc. Glad you apped. 8) We've already met and raided together, but here's my standard pasted response:

Thank you for you app and your interest in CN. Please get with us in game so we can get you in our apps channel. You'll be able to attend events and raids and get to know us and vice versa. Looking forward to knowing you. ~Galarina~
<br><table border=1><tr><td><center>~ <a href=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=661115>Galarina Justmight </a>~<br>Celestial Navigators</td></tr></table>

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:27 am

Hey Merrc!

I've seen you around a few times, and since you said I could come eat big Tiny's food anytime, you've already scored some brownie points :lol:

I look forward to seeing you on some more events, raids, groupage soon :)
Silly

Tinyshadow
Whee!

To Silly's Response

Postby Tinyshadow » Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:46 pm

Dear Old Silly girl!!

You are more than welcome to eat my food--Only request I ask is to let me know in advance. My favorite is pickled pig feet, Pickled eyeballs, cow brains and tongue and with that Turnips. And mostly of all every other day I make Kidney Pie or stew.-- All I ask is you bring desert:)---

Now about Merrc---Heh!! what can I say. Hmmmm.................................Oh hell with it, he pretty good boy--He be an great asset to our guild. Best of Luck Merrc :D

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:51 pm

Aww, don't pickle those eyeballs, Tiny, they are excellent on a Ritz cracker with cheeze and jalapenos! :lol:

/derail off
Ryana