Rogue App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Dmista

Rogue App

Postby Dmista » Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:02 pm

-Name: Dmista Baksticka
-Class: Rogue
-Level: 68
-How many AAs? 63
-Magelo Number (if you have one): 1169789
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. Old Seb, Up to Tier 2 PoP
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes, Self-haste and a bunch of other self buffs and summons
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yep

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? BACKSTABBING!!! hehe, i can wander around carelessly if i want by just hiding and sneaking with shroud of stealth, the DPS my class adds, and being the one depended to drag corpses.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)- I love grouping and raiding especially in huge new areas and exploring new content, this is why i want to reach the more high end content because i think theres so much more of this game that can be ventured. I also tradeskill while im LFG

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? I havent played for 6 months so Im getting back into it, Ive been doing alot of DoN tasks and grouping at MPG and WOS

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I wanna have the maimum amount of DPS available, and im willing to work hard to better myself and my character. Max AAs, Epic 2.0, all of that good stuff

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Im on a GMT-5 (EST) schedule.
I'm, constantly on afternoons and nights, whether it be weekdays or weekends

-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Helium (trader)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
I was in Nox Noctis Ignis but I left because I was gonna quit eq (or so i thought)

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. N/A

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? I had the chance to group with a CN cleric who managed to keep our paper tank alive consistently, I figured if a guild has good clerics they must be an organized guild, so here i am apping

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I'm applying because I'd like to have a group of people i can once again rely on to group and raid with, an organized group. After 6 months I came back and I cant find the same group of people i used to group with back then.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?
My goal is to get situated back in EQ and feel back at home, and to run wiht a guild that gives motivation to succeed.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:35 am

I had the chance to group with a CN cleric who managed to keep our paper tank alive consistently

You gotta be thinking of some other CN...

Carnal Nights?
Candy Nickles?
Crunchy 'nannas?
Crying gNomes?

Hhmmm, this is a mystery indeed! :lol:

Tardar
Whee!

Postby Tardar » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:01 am

Maybe you meant a CN tank?

Szork maybe?

/duck

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:02 am

Cannot be Szork, she said the tank was kept alive

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:54 am

Thank you for your interest in CN, Dmista. Unfortunately, CN is not taking applications at this time. Please refer to the post above, Announcement: CN is Closing Applications Until Further Notice. It is not known when CN will reopen recruiting, but you'll surely be welcome to apply when we do.
Thank you.