66 Beastlord - Goorfang

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Kahlyla
Bork! Bork! Bork!

66 Beastlord - Goorfang

Postby Kahlyla » Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:17 pm

lvl 66 Bst looking for home:) Im a Ogre Bst. I know how to play the class well and very much enjoy it. Im a mature player and have many friends in many guilds. One of my good friends is Laecana which has recently joined ur guild. I have a EB ring and J-Boots for clicky. I have everything for V-thall key except one commander part and emp hit. I have flags in PoJ,PoV,PoI. Lately i have been playing in OoW zones especially WoS although its cramped at times. My favorite thing in game is to grp with friends, although i do enjoy to raid but im not big into the hardcore personallity of raid guilds. Im from Texas so im on CST and can actually play anytime. I work Fri/Sat/Sun nights in the medical field. Other than that as long as RL isnt prominent i can play/raid whenever. I have been in FoV and BBT, both of which i was in with friends. FoV just fell apart and BBT tried to switch to hardcore raid guild from family guild which also is causing that guild to fall apart ( over 50ppl have left in last month) I decided to app today after grping with Szork and Laecana in WoS. It was a great grp and all nice ppl. Szork replaced himself when he left with another CN member who also was very nice and knew game well:) I was very impressed. My goals with goor is just to have fun with game and maybe to see a few new zones or mobs occasionally. Fully buffed i have right at 7k HP's and FT6 from equip and have 128 aa's. Ive played the game for about 2 years and really enjoy it:) Please send tells if u have a spot in any grp or need help with anything and just want to get to know me. Ill be looking for CN members to grp with. Tyvm for time:) Goorfang Rotgutt 66 ogre Beastlord

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:03 am

Hey Goorfang!

It was a pleasure having you join us last night for MM. Thanks for coming along!

Silly

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:45 am

Thank you all again for the Vex Thall key:) Was great fun and look forward to more good times:)

Goorfang

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:38 am

Congratulations, hun!