Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Mernatir

Application

Postby Mernatir » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:41 pm

Hello all,

Here is my application for my level 70 mage. I hope to see all you in groups and raids in the near future.

Name: Mernasitr
Class: Magician
Level: 70
AA's: 135

Magelo Number: need to obtain one but have about 4.1k hp unbuffed and 6.3k mana(tier 1, Don geared)

Main char

Do I have a clicky buff item: No
Do I have an enduring breath item: Yes

Keys: Tatics, Bot Tower, Sebelis

What do I ike most about my class:

Well as a mage I like doing two things: Summoning party members(items) and blowing things up. Its really neat to go a a green zone put my pet on about 6 mobs and Ae nuke them, that is great stress reliever at end of hard day.

What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)

I enjoy high powered fast pulling groups where i have to be on the ball as well(i.e. nuking regenerating mana etc) I also enjoy well organzied concise raids that do not mess around and get the job done.

Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like.

I usually log on, and see what is going on in guild(i.e raids, groups etc) If no one needs me I then try to start my own group with fellow guildies if they are available. If nothing is going on, I try to use my time well by soloing aa's tradeskilling.

Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

Short and simple. Elemental flags(time) and epic 1.5 while helping others do the same

When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

This can really vary, as I said earlier. Could be early morning, could be an all nighter on weekends etc. depends on my schedule. I am aware of the raid times and will do my best to make as many as possible as I have goals to achieve for my char while helping others do the same

Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

Malum Ordo(folded)
Wraits of Discord(current guild) finding that guild is not a very friendly one to be in--have been in two weeks and have yet to get a group invite. I did start some of my own there(i.e. helping lower levels in Wos etc) but a bit dissappoited with current guild.

Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.

Have a very good friend in there Aubrianna who I know all the way to my time in Heol. I also know Hylea, Zady and a few others but cant remember their names right now. Overall I have had very positive experience grouping with members of CN in Mpg, Rss, etc.

Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

I am looking for a family friendly raiding guild with good quality players and CN looks like the right guild for me.

Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?

I would like to get flagged for time and elemtnal planes so the one thing I would like to change about my char is to raid more.

I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes, of course.

Galarina
Recruiting

RE: Application

Postby Galarina » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:17 am

Hi Mernasitr. Thank you for your app and interest in CN. Get with us ingame and get our apps channel info. That's where we get to know each and all that. Looking forward to meeting and knowing you.