Jazzar

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!

Jazzar

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:35 am

-Name: Jazzar
-Class: Shaman
-Level: 65
-How many AAs? 19
-Magelo Number (if you have one): None made yet
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. I have no flags and have keys to Old Sebilis and Trak
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?

Several things I like about my shaman. I enjoy the buffs available from a shaman, the healing abilities, the dots and dd's, and I've always enjoyed having a pet. Playing a shaman has the variation in strategies that keeps the game interesting for me.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)

Grouping would be the my most enjoyable type of playing. I like the interaction with other group members plus the various playing techniques needed depending on the group mix. Next on the list would be raiding. I enjoy a well run raid, learning new areas and progressing in the game and of course the chance of getting new equipment, especially if it looks good on me.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?

I have not played my shaman for several years so my typical evening is not typical. Atm I am grouping with my wife (Katnia) as we relearn the things we have forgotten over the years.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

Of course my short term goal is to relearn my character. To re-equip him as I gave away a lot of my gear and all my pp to a friend who was playing and had just returned from Kuwait. I also want to work on my flags and keys. There is so much that has changed in EQ since I left I'm just not sure where to start.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

My time zone is CST and I usually play in the evenings. As winter progresses and I can not do much outside I will be playing during the day on the weekends.

-Please list your alts on this server (just names).

Troni - 55 ranger, Gilbert - 14 mage

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.

My 2 big characters were on the Drinal server. I just recently had them transferred so I can group with Kat. I was in a guild called Knights Reborn which a small family oriented guild. I left the guild when I quit playing EQ.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

I am not a member of any guild.

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.

In August of this year a wonderful event occurred in my life. I married one of your guild members, Katnia. So I guess you could say I know her very well. I have also met Jahereg and Dificeman. I had the opportunity to go on a Xanamech raid with Jhereg.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

Katnia and I have been playing WoW for some time now. All she could talk about was CN this and CN that. She always talked about her online friends she had from CN. When I suggested that we return to EQ she jumped on the chance I think just so she could once again interact with her CN friends. I really would like to a part of this guild because of the great people that are in and also so Kat and I can experience this together. I know I do not meet the minimum requirements for the guild but I will work hard to get to that point of being useful. I know Katnia will help :)

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?

As I have stated my goal is to be able to interact with the people of CN and share this with Katnia. I also want to work hard on my flags and keys. The guild I was in on Drinal was too small for flagging raids and I just had a hard time getting into pickup raids. That is one of the reasons I think I left EQ originaly. I had put most of my experience into leveling so had only accumulated the 19 AAs before I stopped playing. I feel I can be of some help to the guild and work work hard on this one character to get him to a place that would be beneficial to CN.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them

Yes

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:41 am

Hello husband of Kat!

Boy, did you ever score yourself a hottie! :P Seriously though, Kat's a dear, we've all been so excited to see her back! I'm sure it will be a pleasure to meet and group with you! I hope you enjoy your time back in EQ again and perhaps CN can help add to the fun.

Talk to you soon!
Silly

PS:
All she could talk about was CN this and CN that.

:lol:/giggles
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Tardar
Whee!

Postby Tardar » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:45 am

Nice to meet you Jazzar. Look forward to seeing you in game.

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:02 am

WTB COLOR CHANGE!@!!

seriously though... hmm....
For those without eagle eyes....

-Name: Jazzar
-Class: Shaman
-Level: 65
-How many AAs? 19
-Magelo Number (if you have one): None made yet
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. I have no flags and have keys to Old Sebilis and Trak
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?

Several things I like about my shaman. I enjoy the buffs available from a shaman, the healing abilities, the dots and dd's, and I've always enjoyed having a pet. Playing a shaman has the variation in strategies that keeps the game interesting for me.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)

Grouping would be the my most enjoyable type of playing. I like the interaction with other group members plus the various playing techniques needed depending on the group mix. Next on the list would be raiding. I enjoy a well run raid, learning new areas and progressing in the game and of course the chance of getting new equipment, especially if it looks good on me.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?

I have not played my shaman for several years so my typical evening is not typical. Atm I am grouping with my wife (Katnia) as we relearn the things we have forgotten over the years.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

Of course my short term goal is to relearn my character. To re-equip him as I gave away a lot of my gear and all my pp to a friend who was playing and had just returned from Kuwait. I also want to work on my flags and keys. There is so much that has changed in EQ since I left I'm just not sure where to start.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

My time zone is CST and I usually play in the evenings. As winter progresses and I can not do much outside I will be playing during the day on the weekends.

-Please list your alts on this server (just names).

Troni - 55 ranger, Gilbert - 14 mage

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.

My 2 big characters were on the Drinal server. I just recently had them transferred so I can group with Kat. I was in a guild called Knights Reborn which a small family oriented guild. I left the guild when I quit playing EQ.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

I am not a member of any guild.

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.

In August of this year a wonderful event occurred in my life. I married one of your guild members, Katnia. So I guess you could say I know her very well. I have also met Jahereg and Dificeman. I had the opportunity to go on a Xanamech raid with Jhereg.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

Katnia and I have been playing WoW for some time now. All she could talk about was CN this and CN that. She always talked about her online friends she had from CN. When I suggested that we return to EQ she jumped on the chance I think just so she could once again interact with her CN friends. I really would like to a part of this guild because of the great people that are in and also so Kat and I can experience this together. I know I do not meet the minimum requirements for the guild but I will work hard to get to that point of being useful. I know Katnia will help

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?

As I have stated my goal is to be able to interact with the people of CN and share this with Katnia. I also want to work hard on my flags and keys. The guild I was in on Drinal was too small for flagging raids and I just had a hard time getting into pickup raids. That is one of the reasons I think I left EQ originaly. I had put most of my experience into leveling so had only accumulated the 19 AAs before I stopped playing. I feel I can be of some help to the guild and work work hard on this one character to get him to a place that would be beneficial to CN.

Yes

I'll read it now, and nice to meet you i think?
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
Now residing in WoW

Katniah
Whee!

Postby Katniah » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:25 am

WTB COLOR CHANGE!@!!

Sorry, Skratz, that was my fault. I told him to use blue, I did not realize it was going to be so tasking on the eye. :(

Silly you make me :oops: ! You, my dear are a hottie yourself!

Jazzar really is a great person, I hope you all get a chance to enjoy him as much as I do. Well......not AS much as me, but...nm!

A big thank you to Jhereg for helping Jazzar last night and for allowing him to borrow a bit of gear until we get a few quested items obtained. /hugs Jhereg

Kat

Lachaise
Whee!

Postby Lachaise » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:26 pm

Jazzar just remember it is quite acceptable for any officer to hit on Kat no matter if you are in guild or not :huge:

Can't wait to meet you, if you managed to scoop up Kat you must truly be a nice guy.
Lachaise Flechedargent
70 Paladin
Officer and Sheriff
Celestial Navigators

Lappy
49 Enchanter

Kayrian
Clueless Mage

Postby Kayrian » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:28 pm

Nice to meet you and hope to see you in game soon!! Always nice to see follow guildies' significant others!! :)

Yes

Has anyone ever anwered no to that question? :laughing6:

Kay
Myspace.com/calotine

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:56 pm

I think I did Kay.

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:53 am

LOL, thanks for applying Jazzar. As RL husband of a CN member you are eligible to apply while still below the current posted minimum required level. Get with us and get in our apps channel. Looking forward to meeting and knowing you.

Oh, and if you can, please register on this website and log in whenever you post. That way we know it's you. And when you're guilded, we can grant access to private forums, etc. Thanks.

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:07 am

Katniah wrote:Sorry, Skratz, that was my fault. I told him to use blue, I did not realize it was going to be so tasking on the eye. :(

Katniah is the culprit!

/bonk

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:00 am

Skratz always complains:)

Szork
Whee!

Postby Szork » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:52 am

JAZZAR:

You are charged with kidnapping our beloved Katniah. We recognize that you have turned yourself in, however this will not save you from punishment. To pay for you crimes against CN, you will do one of the following:

a) dye yourself a nasty combination of bright pink and neon orange for the duration of your application period
b) supply the guild will plentiful amounts of beer, to be offered at the end of raids for your application period + 1 week beer handouts in the guild hall should you be so honoured
c) Get your toon very drunk, canni yourself down to 1% health, then try to agro all of Misty Thicket halflings while wearing cloth armor (make sure we're all there to watch /grin)
d) ... Err... all of the above (now why anyone would choose this option is beyond me, but you never know)

Rendus
Nekoconeko

Postby Rendus » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:56 am

Kayrian wrote:

Yes

Has anyone ever anwered no to that question? :laughing6:

Kay

Actually there are a few that put smart alek answers in there, and I think one or two that skipped the question entirely... I almost put a smart remark in there myself, but thought better of it at the last moment ;)

Katniah
Whee!

Postby Katniah » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:29 am

You are charged with kidnapping our beloved Katniah.

Oh but, Szork, I was being held in the most divine way :twisted: I must say thank you for being concerned! I cannot wait to see Jazz's new armor!

Kat~

Jazzar
Whee!

Postby Jazzar » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:07 am

First I would like to apologize for the blue font. Kat told me..err..suggested I use it and after I posted I tried to change it but alas I wasn't log in like I thought so no edit feature. :(

You are charged with kidnapping our beloved Katniah

Actually Szork It was the other way around. She kidnapped my heart. (That should earn me some brownie points.) :)

a) dye yourself a nasty combination of bright pink and neon orange for the duration of your application period

In reality I rescued Katniah from the nasty clutches of the online game WoW. Through intensive deprogramming of her brain-washed mind I returned her to her friends on EQ. Therefore I think I should dye my armor the superman colors of red and blue.

b) supply the guild will plentiful amounts of beer, to be offered at the end of raids for your application period + 1 week beer handouts in the guild hall should you be so honoured

I will supply all guild members with plentiful amounts of beer but you have to find us in Gloster, LA to receive it. Just think of this as another quest.

c) Get your toon very drunk, canni yourself down to 1% health, then try to agro all of Misty Thicket halflings while wearing cloth armor (make sure we're all there to watch /grin)

Ok. I'll do that. It sounds kinda kinky and Katniah really likes kinky..uh I mean different..oh nm /blush.

Looking forward to meeting you Szork..

Jazzar

Lachaise
Whee!

Postby Lachaise » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:40 am

Katniah really likes kinky

Kat must have mentioned my cuffs recently !!
Lachaise Flechedargent

70 Paladin

Officer and Sheriff

Celestial Navigators

Lappy

49 Enchanter

Zurlik
Whee!

Postby Zurlik » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:39 pm

Ummm. I live in LA and I'm pretty sure I can find Gloster... Ice down that beer for me...
Master Alchemist Taste Chickenlike-Celestial Navigators-84 Froglok Shaman

Jazzar
Whee!

Postby Jazzar » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:53 pm

Got the beer on ice Zurlik. I hope you like Shiner Bock and the smell of cows.

Jazzar