70 Monk Wishing to Apply

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!

70 Monk Wishing to Apply

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:43 pm

The Basics

-Name: Vettx
-Class: Monk
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? 406
-Magelo Number (if you have one): None
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. Emp,VT, Vesshan's Peak, fully EP/Time Flagged,
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Being Able to FD =) lol. Pulling is a lot of fun.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I love to group and raid it is so awesome to rely on a team to be able to come out on top of a given challenge, Exploring is great as is questing but I am not too fond of soloing or tradeskilling but will if the need arises =)

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?
Since I am not in a Guild it is mostly grouping and helping friends =)

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Short Term: get into a Guild where I will be able to contribiute and have fun in a friendly environment.
Long Term: Casually Progress further into GOD and OOW

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
PST around 4pm till Late Evening

-Please list your alts on this server (just names).
Lalienaya
Shadowmosaics

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
I floated around a bit before leaving for EQ2. Started out a LONG Time ago with Epic Heroes =) Was in Appotus Dominus shortly and EoD very briefly before going to EQ2. I left these guilds due to general Character Development and EQ2

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. No

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.
Well I Just got back into EQ two weeks ago and so I don't know too many people yet. But I remember from Epic Heroes Agrun and Terranya and Kiezer from Fantasy Awakened

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
CN's Progression is right where I want to be, I feel I can contribute to the guild and its further progression.
CN seems like really nice/polite people............ A rare commodity indeed!

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?
My goals are to casually progress along side my Guild mates and friends while having fun at the same time =)

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) yes

Galarina
Recruiting

RE: 70 Monk Wishing to Apply

Postby Galarina » Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:06 am

Thank you for your nice app and interest in CN, Vettx. Get with us ingame and get our apps channel info. That's where we get to know each, keep in touch, and everything. Looking forward to meeting and knowing you.
:)

Oh, and if you can, please register on this website and log in whenever you post. That way we know it's you and when you're guilded, we can grant access to private forums, etc. Thanks.

Vettx
Whee!

Postby Vettx » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:52 pm

Hiya again Celestial Navigators :D

I would just like everyone to know that right now I only have a laptop to play on. Unfortunately it really lags and is really slow but I am buying a great new computer this week and should have it all ready to go by next week and will be ready to join in groups and on raids. I wasn't going to apply until I finished purchasing my new computer but then I saw that CN was closing applications until further notice. I will definately log on to talk to you guys in chat but as for grouping and raiding my poor laptop just isn't up to par LOL.

Thank You for your consideration!

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:50 am

Not a problem at all. Good thinking and we're glad you apped. See you ingame then.