Cleric app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Reay

Cleric app

Postby Reay » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:35 pm

-Name: Reay
-Class: Cleric
-Level: 66( grinding atm)
-How many AAs? 257
-Magelo Number (if you have one): none
-Is this character a main or an alt? main
-List which keys and flags you have. Time keyed and Qvic Keyed
-Do you have a clicky buff item? yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? yes

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Keeping the tanks alive i guess.
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Raiding
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? If i have something to do i enjoy it like lets say groupage. But if iv been lfg for 4 hrs aint no fun.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) lvl 70 and max his aa
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? EAST 4pm- 2am
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). non right now
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. EoTD was with them when they were in SSRA left cause it wasnt my type of guild. EA left to see new zones of GoD at the time. Was an App for CC but i left eq before i got full membership.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. no im not

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. nope
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? To continue where i left off and see the zones which i missed from my time away from eq.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? Im sure that my raiding skillz have gotten rusty and i wish to improve that. I would like to meet new ppl, i dont know anyone since the server merges.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) yes

Galarina
Recruiting

RE: Cleric app

Postby Galarina » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:59 am

Hi Reay. Thank you for your app and interest in CN. You are currently below our posted minimum required level, but we allow "extra credit" for those having achieved important flags, such as your Time and Qvic flags. The levels will come quick enough. Get with us ingame and get into our apps channel. That's where we get to know each other and all that good stuff. Looking forward to meeting and knowing you.