70 ranger 61 aa's atm

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Arrowed

70 ranger 61 aa's atm

Postby Arrowed » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:44 pm

The Basics

-Name: Arrowed Thruheart
-Class: Ranger
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? 61
-Magelo Number (if you have one): 1244936
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. seb, 4th sky island, hs, almost if not all tier 1 flags, sol ro
-Do you have a clicky buff item? yes, Eyepatch of Plunder
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? yes, Fishbone Earring

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? i can do it all...caster, melee, buffer, etc etc
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) i enjoy raiding and grouping and sometimes soloing
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? i lfg and usually do some DoD's, or get a group going somewhere xp'ing...or i lfg lol
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) would love to be back in Time, and would love to have my 1.5 which i only need 2 more hits for $$
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? i can play most all the time, usually a night owl though and i am in CST
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Lilmajik, Unovox
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Malum Ordo, they didn't raid enough or at all really, Wardens, we had different aspirations, and Wraiths of Discord, hmmm i dont want to get into a mud throwing fest here...their idealogy was much different than my own (and i mean that in the nicest way) =p on a side note long ago i used to be in a guild called Agony (but don;t hold that against me lol)
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? i am good friends with Mezeffects have known him a while now and we hunt whenever he can get on mostly although lately i feel like we're drifting and i miss him terribly /cry lol...and i know Silly from way back when we had to walk to Kunark barefoot in the snow uphill both ways /sigh
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Mezeffects suggested it and after reading your principals and code of conduct it seems to fit with the fact i pride myself on honor and nobility =)
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?
i dont see any reason to change the way i play lest theres some secret ranger'n thing i have missed in my travels that will improve my skills and benefit the guild, would like to make more friends and have a solid core of ppl to group with raid with etc etc i do know CN has been around for a long time and thats a bonus
-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) yes

thanks for your time and any considerations :)

Galarina
Recruiting

RE: 70 ranger 61 aa

Postby Galarina » Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:03 am

Hi Arrowed. Thank you for your interest and application to CN. Get with us ingame and we'll get you in our apps channel where we keep in touch, get to know each other, and all that. Looking forward to meeting and knowing you.

Siderius
Kim Son Quang

RE: 70 ranger 61 aa

Postby Siderius » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:03 pm

Do you have a clicky buff item? yes, Eyepatch of Plunder

Just on a second note, by clicky item its ment instant click that can be used on dispelling mobs. Like ToV dragons and some other newer mobs.
By having clickies on the first slots and reclick them, this is where instant click is important so you dont miss any time from doing what you should be doing :)

Theres not so many mobs that dispell anymore so I guess its not as important as it once was.
[75 Wildblood] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=666907">Tarjei</a>(Iksar)
[75 Grand Arcanist] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=664788">Siderius</a> (Gnome)

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-- Stephen Roberts

Kayrian
Clueless Mage

Postby Kayrian » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:12 pm

Siderius wrote:
Do you have a clicky buff item? yes, Eyepatch of Plunder

Just on a second note, by clicky item its ment instant click that can be used on dispelling mobs. Like ToV dragons and some other newer mobs.
By having clickies on the first slots and reclick them, this is where instant click is important so you dont miss any time from doing what you should be doing :)

Theres not so many mobs that dispell anymore so I guess its not as important as it once was.

I thought clicky buff means something you can click and it would buff someone or yourself. Like the waterstone or the boots that cast turtle skin........... :smt017

/em having a saphi moment... oh wait, it's me the one with "cluless mage" as her title. :)
Myspace.com/calotine

Siderius
Kim Son Quang

Postby Siderius » Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:54 pm

Lol it wasnt ment for anything other than information tho.. Since many ppl seem to mistake it :)
[75 Wildblood] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=666907">Tarjei</a>(Iksar)

[75 Grand Arcanist] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=664788">Siderius</a> (Gnome)

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

-- Stephen Roberts

The_Kairns
Whee!

Postby The_Kairns » Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:55 pm

Arrowed, you finally applied !!! I really look forward to seeing the CN tag under your name, and raiding with you.

Note to CN: Arrowed is a great ranger, one of the best. I've known him for a year now, we've played alts and our mains together for quite a while now, he is a good person and an incredible player. Please, guild this guy as soon as possible. :wink:

Arrowed

Postby Arrowed » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:47 pm

I am sorry to inform you all that i must remove my application...I used to be in a guild called Agony that pretty much raided everyday and that is more what i am looking for...i will say this for CN the raids i have attended you all take them as serious as any hardcore guild i have been a part of and yet maintain your 3x a week family atmosphere...kudoz for that and best of luck =)

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:43 pm

OK, thank you Arrowed. We wish you only the best in all you do. Safe travels.