Convicts - Rogue looking for home:-)

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Convicts

Convicts - Rogue looking for home:-)

Postby Convicts » Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:52 pm

Hello all, 55 Rogue looking for a home. I understand I am a little low for the guild, but I level very quickly. I am from Saryrn Server, on that server my main was a 65 cleric with 5 boxxed characters. (65war,mnk,shm,wiz,dru) All was time flagged. So I do know and understand the game. I live in Iowa so i am CST.
Here is my app..

Name: Convicts
Class: Rogue
Level: Currently 55, but rapidly increasing,
Main: Yes, this toon is now my main character, never long on to my old server anymore.
Keys: Seb and Howling Stones.
Flags: PoJ trials, HoH, just need 2 medallions for BoT.
Clicky buff: I have J-Boots, but I have been looking to buy a Shrunken Gobby earring for the Instant Grim Aura effect. I always have a Lodi shield for EB, and a Shrinker to shrink myself and my groupmates if they need.

I enjoy playing a rogue because as a cleric being my mine i missed alot. When i was raiding i would have to look at a wall or something, and rogues get to see everything due to SoS. So figured id try one out and now i love rogues :-))

I normally log on to EQ around 4pm cst and log out around 1am cst.

I currently have 2 AA (runspeed 2) -- Will work on that when i which 65. I would like to meet some new friends on Vazaelle, My first guild was Realm of Knights, then i left for Vantage ( didnt know much about them, other then they are a EP guild) was in Vantage for maybe 2-3 days then i always got hate tells, wasnt aloud on raids, in some grps, and some wouldnt even buff me. Vantage was also falling apart. I left after i found out they have the worst Rep on the server. Looking forward to get a new start in CN. Went on raid with you guys today, You guys seem like nice peeps and know your stuff on raids. ( Aerin'Dar raid ).

Thanks for your time,
Convicts

Edit: Inserted character name in title. ~Gala~

Roladena
Whee!

Postby Roladena » Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:06 am

Nice to meet you Convicts. As far as the Gobby earring, it is very easy to farm (used a 40something ranger to get mine). I look forward to seeing you in game.

Rola

Teory
Post Count Kin... Queen

Postby Teory » Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:00 am

Was good to meet you last night Convicts. Work on them levels so you can make it into the PoP zones in the next while as we work on flagging and keep an eye out for CNers for groups.

p.s. He's already had the required death by grouping with Teory so that's one of our hidden requirements down :p
Teory Yitelar<br>Venerable, Veritable Mischief Maker

Bobbert
Whee!

Postby Bobbert » Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:14 am

Hi Convicts. Nice to have you along last night. Where at in Iowa? I live in Nebraska.

Send me a tell in game. I have some alts your level if you want to do some leveling together.

Bobbert -

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:45 am

Iowa City, Iowa just moved up here from Keokuk, Iowa though..

Thanks for the Welcomes also :-)

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:44 am

Hi Convicts!

Was nice to see you yesterday, congrats on the flag. From your info it seems you've got quite some knowledge and could even teach us a thing or two :) I look forward to seeing you around for more groups and raids.

Take care,
Silly

Zoey
Lost her panties... again!

Postby Zoey » Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:37 am

Hey Convicts!
Thank you, for thanking me for a rez at our AD raid - warmed my heart! Looking forward to seeing more of you sir :wink:
If you aren't living on the edge - you're taking up too much room

Zoey~

Zatrekan
Rainbow Warrior

Postby Zatrekan » Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:05 am

Hey convicts nice attempt the other night on Korucust. Good to see you applying.
Nimor (formerly Zatrekan)
Brother of Merrc
Son of Tinyshadow
Destroyer of Worlds

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:12 am

Hey Convicts!

I read during my messageboard browsing (I lurk everywhere, muahaha) that you're friends with Bmybuddy :) He's an old friend of mine who I unfortunately haven't kept the best of contact with. Give him a big ol' hug from Silly next time you see him, I miss that lizzard!

:)

Convicts

Update

Postby Convicts » Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:16 pm

Hello again,

Here is some updates to my app..
Lvl: 58
AA: 5 (rs3, innate dex2)
Flags:PoJ trials, HoH,Cod,MB,Tz,Vz, Hedge,BoT

Got a Bracer of the Hidden now also :-) (Instant see invis bracer)

Look forward into more grping and raiding with CN. :-)
-Convicts-

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:04 am

Update for Convicts just cause I've been stalking the poor little dude; he was 40% into lvl 59 as of last night (Trying hard for levels I know!).

Other than the fact that he hasn't finished reading the copy of "Officer Brownie Points for Dummies" that I loaned him, he's coming along quite nicely :p Oh, and his former main being a cleric, he's got the chat-thing down pat :D