application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
xarchangel

application

Postby xarchangel » Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:47 pm

Application for Membership - Outline

The Basics

-Name: xarchangel
-Class: warrior
-Level:70
-How many AAs? 92
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-Is this character a main or an alt? main
-List which keys and flags you have. keys: seb, Bot flags:PoJ, hedge, terris thul, carpin, MB, agnnar, arien darr, halls of honor trials, tallon zek, vallon zek, and one of the minis in sol ro (srry forgot which one)DoN progresion:gimblax, emoush and all the tasks from tier 1and 2 currently working on tier 3 tasks atm
-Do you have a clicky buff item? yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? no but i have enduring breath on personal tribute

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? bieng on the front line and knowing that it is my job to keep aggro so i keep group/raid out of harms way
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) to me its always about having fun but i play serious and try my best to excell in what ever it is im doing i havent done much tradeskills at all or worked on my own epic but have helped several others on thiers but EQ to me is about meeting new people and hanging with old friends having good times no matter what we do from exploring old zones to doing the newer xpansion
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? most always trying to better gear my toon and help others gear thiers so mostly just xp lots of DoN's alot of WoS and RCoD for the gear and runes for the casters but recently mostly just MPG love the xp and the drops have been nice as well
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) my goal im sure dont differ from most others just wanna better my toon with gear and aa's to do the harder zones and tuffer raids for the even better upgrades but on that note im kinda still new to the game so as far as long term goals i just want to dabble in it all kill a mob from evry zone hehe kinda in it for the long haul so dont wanna burn myself out on any one thing
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? 4pm est till 10pm est somtimes longer somtimes shorter depending on what going on in RL
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). xangeltwo
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. sweetsurender was my very first guild when i first started out met some friends from there and they asked me to join found out it was a social guild kinda only good for chatting and getting a group here and there wont say anything bad about them but really cant say anything good either now tenet was my second guild and the one i just currently left i was there for about 7-8 months and made officer that is a good guild i love the people from it but my whole problem and the reason i left even as an officer was the guild progresion was going way to slow very few raids to say at all now i know this isnt a raid guild either but i have gone on several of your pick up raids and i know you guys have more ambition to reach the bigger zones as well as me
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. no im currently in no guild atm

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. aye ive grouped with several members from CN and done a few pick up raids with this guild for example i did AD in valor and all 3 HoH trials dont remember all the name specificly but hylea is one of my friends and there are a couple others currently on my friends list that were awesome in group
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? grouped with others from Cn and worked well with them on top of the pick up raids ive done with this guild as well just seemed a good choice for further venturing the continents of norrath
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? to sum that up flags, gear, new friends and with some luck further progression than i've been able to do this far (which hasnt been alot)

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) yes i fully understand the rules and policies

Display posts from previous: All Posts1 Day7 Days2 Weeks1 Month3 Months6 Months1 Year Oldest FirstNewest First

Jump to: Select a forum Forum index|--[General Topics]| |-- Apply for Membership| |-- General Chat| |-- Tradeskills| |-- Zone Advice| |-- Image Gallery| |-- Magelo Profiles & CN Roster| |-- Refugees from Norrath - Other Games| |-- Test|--[Role Play]| |-- In-Character Interactions|--[Request Forum Access]| |-- Request Access Here|--[Members Only]| |-- New Members & Our Policies| |-- Guild Discussions| |-- Polls| |-- Recruiting| |-- Guild Banks| |-- Raid Suggestions| |-- Quest Discussions| |-- Depths of Darkhallow| |-- Real Life Funnies| |-- Constructive Criticism and Whines| |-- Retirement Forum - For Fallen Friends|--[CN Only Events]| |-- CNP - Point Tracking Section| |-- Rare Mob Tracking + Details| |-- Flags & Keys| |-- Member Mini-Raids and Daily Events| |-- Officer Led Recurring Raid Nights| |-- Recent Raid Results & Adventures| |-- Epic 1.5/2.0|--[The Classes]| |-- Bard| |-- Beastlord| |-- Berserkerz| |-- Cleric| |-- Druid| |-- Enchanter| |-- Magician| |-- Monk| |-- Necromancer| |-- Paladin| |-- Ranger| |-- Rogue| |-- Shadowknight| |-- Shaman| |-- Warrior| |-- Wizard| |-- General Class Questions|--[Officers]| |-- Class Officers| |-- Raid Management| |-- Guild Management