65 druid looking to join

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Thuunderstormvz

65 druid looking to join

Postby Thuunderstormvz » Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:42 am

looking to join the guild i have grouped with alot of the members send me a tell ingame please

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:02 pm

Application for Membership - Outline
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A lot of people aren't quite sure what info we're looking for in an application. This is a guideline to make that process a little easier.

There are 3 general areas listed here. Please make sure to include info from each general area. It doesn't have to be in this format, and not all questions have to be answered. Most of them are just there to give you an idea of what kind of info we're looking for.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Basic Info - *Required Info*

• Name
• Class
• Level
• Is this character a main or an alt?
• Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item?
• List which keys and flags you have.
• Do you have a clicky buff item?

A Little Bit About Yourself

• What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?
• What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
• Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?
• Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
• When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
• Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
• If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

Your Experience with CN

• Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.
• Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
• Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
• I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)

Feel free to include any other info you think we should be aware of. Thanks!
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII