Mezzitfast - 70 ENCHANTER LOOKING FOR A GUILD

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
mezzitfast

Mezzitfast - 70 ENCHANTER LOOKING FOR A GUILD

Postby mezzitfast » Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:55 am

Mezzitfast
Enchanter
This is my main I also have a 62 cleric alt
I have most tier ones. I've played with Vahburly ,if yall are as close to nice as him I want in >:))) I was in Fantasy it is a small guild but very nice people. I want to do more raids and my last guild could not do many if any (very small) I play all the time looking to recruit groups from inside the guild I can trust and learn from as well as teach >:) My short turm gaol is getting RUNES, long term is friends trust and good times, I'm an enchanter so I die alot im ok with that >:)))) I just want good groups and lots of fun and to learn all I can. I see there is a hault on joining so im patient Vahburly said yal might be opening soon so my app is in . Please send me tells for group invites to show my worth TYVM all >:)))

Edit: Inserted character name in title. ~Gala~
Mezzitfast

mezzitfast

friends i want in as well FRIENDS make it stronger

Postby mezzitfast » Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:00 am

I couldnt see where to fix my post so this is an add. i have a 67 druid Brother and a 65 druid Rl friends that would make a fine addition to the guild aswell( drunor and tiblolan) You talk about friends in your guild. no better bond than Rl frienship to add to the guilds power >:)))TYVM for your time

Mezzitfast

Rendus
Nekoconeko

Postby Rendus » Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:25 am

You would need to register for an account and be logged in to be able to edit your post :)
<a href="">Test</A>