OoW JC Augment Improvement Service

Moderator: Littlabit

EldCen
Whee!

OoW JC Augment Improvement Service

Postby EldCen » Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:08 am

Cendyan has 250 JC + trophy for an effective max skill of 252. In addition to that, he just completed Jewel Craft Mastery 3 this weekend which gives him a 50% less chance of failing combines. Next he will be working towards Salvage 2 (maybe 3 if he ever hits level 70), which will give him approximately a 15% chance of having an item returned on failure. He should have that within a couple weeks or so.

He also has a gem cutter... :wink:

If anyone has any OoW augs they want improved with JC, let me know. I'll be happy to help as long as the resultant aug is for one of your toons (main or alt), and not to sell. Actually, if you want me to improve one in order to sell it, I'll do that too, I'll just want a cut of the profits. :P

Please keep in mind that there are very high trivials on these JC combines. With 250+trophy and JCM3, I have the greatest chance of success currently possible, but I still do fail combines occasionally. These combines trivial in the low to mid 300 range.

EDIT: Cendyan now has Salvage 2.
Last edited by EldCen on Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
-------- EQ2 ---------
Ohforf - 80 Wizard
Aphotis - 47 Fury
Eldiroth - 46 Paladin
& many many alts

-------- EQ1 --------
Eldiroth - 67 Paladin
Cendyan - 67 Enchanter
Faddan - 55 Druid

Bonecrow
Whee!

Postby Bonecrow » Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:30 am

nice!

RETIRED OLD QUACK

can reach me at Jason_szabo13@hotmail.com any time

Venayven
Whee!

Postby Venayven » Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:38 pm

I have ben thinking on trying to start working on some tradeskills ( I need to for shawl quest ) .. Could someone point me in a direction of what skills better for a DE cleric ??

EldCen
Whee!

Postby EldCen » Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:04 am

Venayven wrote:I have ben thinking on trying to start working on some tradeskills ( I need to for shawl quest ) .. Could someone point me in a direction of what skills better for a DE cleric ??

You may want to start your own thread with this...
-------- EQ2 ---------
Ohforf - 80 Wizard
Aphotis - 47 Fury
Eldiroth - 46 Paladin
& many many alts

-------- EQ1 --------
Eldiroth - 67 Paladin
Cendyan - 67 Enchanter
Faddan - 55 Druid