Guild App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
aet/babs

Guild App

Postby aet/babs » Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:38 am

The Basics

-Name: Aeterus
-Class : Bard
-Level :64
-How many AAs? 14
-Is this character a main or an alt? main
-List which keys and flags you have.
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Diversability

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I love to Raid and exp. also help people who need it.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Typical Evening of being unguilded is me soloing and rarely finding group. I love to explore to adv. with others

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) already achieved my first Epic, want to move on to the next, but my main goal is maxing out my chr and having a good tim.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? at evening to late night on the east coast of the U.S
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Alts are babuhray(member) and Raiza

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Was In Aluderums and Prohpets.Left because i stopped playen Eq for a while. R/L was clustering up on me

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. No Guild

Your Experience with CN: My experiance with CN is that I noticed your members are friendly, but professonial in the matter of getting things done. I also know a couple of members.

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Mulleton, and babuhray. I played with them on Vallon and i enjotyed my playing of EQ alot more. I believe if they chose CN then thats where I would like to spend my time raiding, lvling , and learning more about the game.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? Well I hopethat I will learn more about the new expansions and the new areas of the world. What I really want out of the guild is to being back the joy of the game. ITs hardbeing guildless and not knowing anyone on a new server. SO I hope to surround myself with good people.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) YES