Ielinya - 65 cleric looking for guild

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
ielinya

Ielinya - 65 cleric looking for guild

Postby ielinya » Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:03 am

Sup Celestial Navigators,

My name is ielinya. I am a 65 cleric on the Vazaelle server looking for a family. I have raided with you all a couple of times and am somewhat familiar with over half of you. Im not the greatest with words but here goes =) I am keyed for H.S. and Sebillis and am almost Bot tower done as well. I have done some planar progression such as Pov and Poi Factory. I am Flagged for tactics as well. My current FT is 6. I have 3 ornate items and an EB item as well. Im not the most uber duber cleric but i stick with what i like i do what i am suppose to do and i think i do a good job. I have 29 AA's and am currently working on doing the MGB's at this time. I come to you referred by Vahburly and Landias...

I know i dont have alot of flags and such under my belt but i can guarantee you that i will stick with you through everything and am more than willing to do whatever i can to help anyone at anytime. I also over the last few weeks have picked up bits and pieces towards the new Cleric epic as well.

I thank all of you for taking the time to review my application and hopefully look forward to seeing yall out there...Maybe ill even be able to work side by side with all of you soon as part of your family...

Love Always,,

Ielinya

The Infamous 65 cleric of Vazaelle
( AKA the Purple Pally ) =)

Edit: Inserted character name in title. ~Gala~

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:36 am

Hello Ielinya!

While we have recruiting temporarily on hold, it is always nice to see new faces! If you are interested in getting to know more of us by the time recruitment is open again, I'm sure our members would appreciate it if you found a few minutes to fill out the "big scary formal app" Lol http://p217.ezboard.com/fcelestialnavigatorsfrm5.showMessage?topicID=200.topic

We're currently in transition from ezboard to our new site, what you're looking at now (that's why our forums look a little barren) but you're welcome to reply here instead of the ezboard, as we're encouraging people to use the new boards.

Keep in touch and I look forward to meeting you! Always nice having more clerics around :)

Silly

Bonecrow
Whee!

Postby Bonecrow » Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:23 am

Nice to see your application, i look forward to seeing you in game.

RETIRED OLD QUACK

can reach me at Jason_szabo13@hotmail.com any time

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:27 am

Ielinya, recruiting is now re-opened. I'm sorry if you weren't informed. Thank you for your application. If you're still interested, get with us in the game. We'll get you in our apps channel. You can attend all raids and events and we'll get to know you and vice-versa.
Thanks
~Gala~