Updating tradeskills past 250

Moderator: Littlabit

Keldinaar
Whee!

Updating tradeskills past 250

Postby Keldinaar » Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:08 pm

Was online today trying to update a couple of my tradeskills which are now beyond 250 and continue to get the message that they can't exceed 250. I know there was a message on this some time ago and it was a modification to the entry fields on the board that was required....any status on this getting updated? Thanks!

Fuddara
Still floating about

Postby Fuddara » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:03 pm

Hmm, it should be updated Keld, let me look into it and see if Kami can update it if it isn't done.

[Edit]
I looked at it Keld, and I was able to update your tradeskills, so you should be able to. Just go in to the Tradeskill area, and the pull-down menu has values up to 300.

Keldinaar
Whee!

Postby Keldinaar » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:27 am

Actually, it looks like we're talking about different areas. I can click into the "Flags" link then onto the Tradeskills page and update there just fine. The updates I was talking about are the ones that track stats directly on the webpage and show up in the "Roster Reports" section. If you go the the links to update your characters on the upper left hand corner of the homepate, or this page for that matter, you get a page to update information in many categories, including Tradeskills. The tradeskill levels all show up in editable boxes where you just type in the correct number. Currently all of my skills are listed at 250, however, if I try to update any of them above 250 I get a pop-up message that says "Your <tradeskill> cannot be higher than 250". I did find, however, that Bolwyn's stats are listed above 250 for several of the same tradeskills so I know it's possible to do....just don't know how to do it.

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:29 am

Did you see my post I think its in the Maglo area,

index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=881

Rendus said he needed to work on that module of the board.

Keldinaar
Whee!

Postby Keldinaar » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:20 am

Aye Pohl I saw it, that was the message I was referring to in my first post, just couldn't remember exactly where I saw it or who had written it.

Qmaus
Whee!

Postby Qmaus » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:10 pm

I have only been aware of the area Fuddara mentioned (and then only because of Fuddara's post a while back); yes, despite being a rogue, there are still corners of the website i've yet to explore, hehe.

Anyway, I recall mentioning the inability to go beyond 250 in the area Fuddara referred to and it got updated within a few days as I recall. I was able to enter in my 300 poison making and 275 blacksmithing (which now I realize I need to update since i'm higher now, lol) with no probs.

Fuddara
Still floating about

Postby Fuddara » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:06 pm

Awww, ok Keldinaar, that's something Rendus needs to do... or eeds to teach me how to do, hmm... I'll see if maybe I can get in contact with him.