Please read: A note on Elemental raids to Applicants

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Jhereg
Whee!

Please read: A note on Elemental raids to Applicants

Postby Jhereg » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:35 pm

At the time I write this(June 20th, 2005) we're about to do our first elemental raid this next week.

Currently we have barely enough flagged to raid in most members wanting to come and we won't have space for applicants likely on those first few raids. This only applies to elemental raids.

If your an applicant and already elemental flagged then your welcome to come. If your not elemental flagged, we'll be doing flag raids over time to help all become elemental flagged.

About 1/3rd of our time raiding(about 1 night per week) will be for these raids. Another 1/3rd(roughly) of raids will be for flags, and all applicants are encouraged to come to those. We try to get as many flags as possible from each encounter usually.

I know some elemental guilds close applications and only open them for restricted times due to raid in issues like this, but we've decided not to for the moment at least. However even new members will have trouble joining some raids until more members are flagged.

Jhereg, Guild Leader of Celestial Navigators

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:08 am

A tip:

/autojoin Pickup

Flag raids are held through this channel semi-regularly and each flag you get on your own is greatly greatly appreciated.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:07 am

Note- While we are currently focusing more on Gates of Discord and Omens of War raid content, the essential basis of this post still remains the same. Thank you to all for your patience with raids and raidins.

Also, please keep in mind, any farming you do in advance is beneficial when it comes to keys and flags. Although we've only completed a couple MPG raid trials, many have completed their signet farming. This is greatly appreciated and please take it upon yourselves to help fellow guildies with their farming once you've completed yours.

Zantetsuken
Iron Cutting Sword

Postby Zantetsuken » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:44 pm

yeah the pickup channel is how i got the lionshare of my flags for zerk so does help out alot.
Lightbringer Zantetsuken
"Men in battle, do not need women. My love is my Sword!" - The Almighty Dekar from Lufia II
Axe Master Verige
"The weak only strive to be weaker." - Magus from Chrono Trigger

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:32 am

I joined the pickup channel a couple nights ago with my necro alt. The general consensus within the channel is that pickup raids do not happen any more and the people just use it as a chat channel. I was, however, told that "if you lead it, they will come".