Perfect World International

Moderator: Littlabit

Landias
Whee!

Perfect World International

Postby Landias » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:41 am

Hi everyone. Seeing how my return has been delayed yet again due to having little work this Fall, I've been playing a free game called Perfect World International.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/

It's a pretty nice game, that's free to play. The character creation is extremely detailed. (The best I've seen yet) The downfalls though is that the amount of race/class combinations is limited. The races are Winged Elf, Human or Untamed (looks like Vahshir kinda). And then you can pick Barbarian which is exlusive to male Untamed, Archer, Cleric, Wizard, Venomancer, or Blademaster. The world is graphical and detailed too. The controls are okay. They take some getting used to.

Sooo, until I start getting some steady work flowing in from the company I work for, I'll be having to play free games, and this one looks like the best one out there. Rappelz looked okay too although I only tried it for a few minutes.

That's all for now. Happy Holidays!! I miss you guys.

<Landias>

Balzzodar
Captain Canary Saves the Day!

Re: Perfect World International

Postby Balzzodar » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:34 pm

Hi Landias good to hear from you again. I may be joining you on the free game after the first of the year due to my work slowing down :cry:
"A pun is the lowest form of humor, unless you thought of it yourself." — Doug Larson

Balzzodar Dabard, Officer for Celestial Navigators
Facebook

Landias
Whee!

Postby Landias » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:10 pm

Cool. If you do decide to play a free game, I highly reccommend Perfect World International. I play on the Sanctuary server under the name Arcyn.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:39 am

Hugs Landias, we miss you! Hope you have happy holidays! Maybe someone will put a winning lotto ticket in your stocking so you can come back and join us :D

Landias
Whee!

Postby Landias » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:15 am

Haha, that would be nice. I miss you guys too. Merry Christmas!

<Landias>