Hunting Grounds 65+

Moderator: Littlabit

Bonecrow
Whee!

Hunting Grounds 65+

Postby Bonecrow » Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:59 pm

For myself i have found that WoS and MPG have been good exp atm, when i get MM done i will hewad to earth and fire, as i have herard they are awesome as well.

RETIRED OLD QUACK

can reach me at Jason_szabo13@hotmail.com any time

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:20 am

Ferubi is awesome exp. But atm still working towards getting OOW expansion so that I can come play with everyone, :D
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Zukoy
Whee!

Postby Zukoy » Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:31 pm

the only places i ever get groups is ldon (terrible for exp) and pov which isn't too good either...so i dont know about these fancy new places like wos and mpg =)

-Zukoy

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:47 pm

I still need to do some Ldons Zukoy if you don't mind them and I can round up the peeps! I'm 2 wins away from a ft2 thingie I'd like to get! I will LDON...only problem being I am going to be on very little this week due to that four letter word (work)..but if you see me HOLLAR!
Ryana

Bonecrow
Whee!

Postby Bonecrow » Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:32 am

cool pregratz

RETIRED OLD QUACK

can reach me at Jason_szabo13@hotmail.com any time

Zukoy
Whee!

Postby Zukoy » Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:49 pm

sounds good ryanak i'm like 3 wins away from a new robe in BB but could use any others to get augs for it or it wont be as good as my current robe =) let me know i'm not scurrrred of ldons hehe

-Zukoy

Lachaise
Whee!

Postby Lachaise » Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:12 am

I personnaly need about 600-700 more points in NRO to get max points and the top of the line plate armor. I love LDON, always did, always will, mostly because of the non-competition for mobs and decent AA exp in them for the time required.

Never be afraid to send me a tell for LDON... even other than NRO (Im max BB but love any of them to raise my stone).
Lachaise Flechedargent
70 Paladin
Officer and Sheriff
Celestial Navigators

Lappy
49 Enchanter

Kaldolur
Knight in Shining Armor

Postby Kaldolur » Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:46 am

I know many people scoff - but I have always enjoyed LDoN for the very same reasons, noble Lachaise. Heck, I even do TASKS when I can! :shock:

Ditto Lach's offer here as well... I'm not maxed in any camp yet, but I believe I have the most points in MM. I'm always willing to hunt LDoN if I'm not already committed to another group. /salute

"SHORT BEER?! What is that, some kind of joke?!"

argak
Whee!

Postby argak » Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:35 am

I'm also a LDoN junkie, so if you ever need a cleric or bard for one, please
let me know.
Hopefully I will even have some free time soon to do xp groups!

Akgriz
Scout

Postby Akgriz » Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:52 pm

hmm has anyone tried LDON with the new levels??? wonder if it will be like the OOW ones,, had a 68 shaman start one and it was extremely hard...but the exp was awsome
Akgriz
Scout of Celestial Navigators

Silly
The blond sage

Vxed / Tipt

Postby Silly » Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:24 am

Vxed and Tipt are some great exp as well. You don't have to do a trial to get exp. The mobs hit like a train, but staying at zone in to exp is quite safe. Contrary to popular opinion, you don't need a 10k+ level 70 tank to exp there. Recently we had a group with Mutwardog tanking and a beastlord slowing. We did have 2 clerics in group, which of course helped. Now, while Mut did die a couple times, that was mostly due to the cleric chatter and through no fault of his own ;)

Anyway, the exp in these two zones is comparable to elemental planes exp, and if you can manage to get a chanter for a pet, the exp becomes amazing. Also the nameds drop some nice loot. Aug farming is awesome in Tipt, once in just a few hours, we managed to get four +30 hp and one atk/regen augment for the group. Vxed has some decent drops as well.

Also now that there are ports to Barindu, the corpse runs are far more bearable if something does go wrong.

I'd definately reccommend trying to exp here if you haven't yet. Hang by the enterance your first time, adds or charm breaks are usually the cause of problems in these zones.